When will the alliance bias end

Keal’thas is nothing but a legion simp and a Traitor to Quel’thalas may he be the accusers pet for all eternity while he atones for his sins

but don’t worry you deranged magister i’ll happily strike you down so you can spent an eternity atoning right besides him

I wonder what was the point of his story in SL. Have Lor’themar and Kael’thas even met in this expansion? After the writers set up Therons romance with Thalyssra, I was expecting way more insights / character development for him. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The only thing you fight is the english language in your videos. :yawning_face:

The Horde council will fall. And the war with the alliance continue until they are destroyed- This I vow.

They set him up for his glorious return to get rid of Bob for good.

You are the only traitor I see here. Don’t worry you will die together with your regent lord. Everyone who makes peace with the alliance is an enemy of the kingdom and deserves to be executed.

The Ren’dorei lore is convoluted, but it seems to me it wasn’t that early…the exile of Magister Umbric and the Void Elves probably happened between WotLK and Legion, when the Sunwell was already restored and Rommath had the luxury to exile them because the Void was dangerous for the Sunwell partly made of Light, nor the Blood Elves wanted another mess in their kingdom after what happened with Kael’thas and the Legion.

Probably closer to Legion than older expansions too, because otherwise it makes no sense that they would survive for so long alone in the Ghostlands (or on Telogrus’ Rift). I’d say very probably during Legion itself.

Well Lor’themar isn’t always peaceful or wants peace with the Alliance at all costs…if you watch the cinematic, he was the first one who wanted to have a Warchief once again after Sylvanas left the Horde and the war was over. After everything that happened, especially to the Night Elves, that would have infuriated the Alliance, even if the Warchief was just Thrall once again. But then it was Thrall and Baine who refused and chose to run things with a Council now instead.

But Lor’themar still wanted a Horde ruled by an absolute leader that could have waged war to the Alliance more easily. Or who knows, maybe Lor’themar still wanted a Warchief, because he really wanted to be the Warchief himself this time…it was his turn after a Warchief of almost every race of the Horde had the spotlight at least once… :sweat_smile:

Also after the judgment of Sylvanas, Lor’themar trolls Genn…he says something like now you and the Alliance can find peace, still perfectly knowing that Gilneas was still in ruin, and still controlled by the Forsaken troops as we know from recent development with Calia. In fact Genn gets angry at Lor’themar there and he just says he shouldn’t have followed Sylvanas instead of feeling guilty lol

if only Anasterian Sunstrider had lived and keal’thas had died at the invasion of quel’thalas we wouldnt have such a disgrace to the sunstrider name like keal’thas both him and arthas deserve etc other along with a eternity in torghast

Apparently Prince Kael’thas had a Sunstrider brother too, Prince Nallorath. So maybe he could return and rule instead…

Check it out on WoWpedia if you don’t believe me. :sweat_smile: but very probably he was retconned out in recent lore at some point, so … :expressionless:

lmao once Kael’s penance is done he will return to Azeroth. That traitor scum’S days are numbered. Take your chance and stop following him. Bob has never earned the title of leader. He just gained it because no one else was avaiable.

actually no he was appointed regent lord by the traitor prince him self learn to lore :stuck_out_tongue:

I always thought that the exile of Umbric and his followers had happened at the beginning of TBC, or when the entry of the Blood Elves in the Horde was just finalized (which means later during TBC).

As a magister, my duty has always been to Silvermoon and its people. When the mad Arthas devastated our lands, I knew we must harness every power available to ensure our survival.

Prince Kael’thas proposed one way. I sought out another.

So you sought the power of shadow?

My followers and I felt no loyalty to the Horde. When Grand Magister Rommath forbade our Void research, we did not hesitate to break away and follow our own path.

But hubris got the best of me. I was certain I could master any force we encountered.

I was so wrong…

At this point, it’s more a matter of personal opinion than anything since we don’t have actual dates, but the way Umbric says that he and his followers felt no loyalty to the Horde makes me think that their exile started not long after the Blood Elves joined the Horde. (But not before, I misremembered what he said, thank you for correcting me).

That makes sense.

Well, Quel’thalas is still in ruin and a good portion of it is still ruled by the undead even if they’re not Forsaken. Bob was just trying to have a friendly chat :woman_shrugging:

There was no reason for Kael’thas to die during the invasion of Quel’thalas since he wasn’t there. I wish Anasterian had survived though :sob:

Which showed that Bob failed his people. He is so imcompetent that even after 15 years he still isn’t able to recover the rest of thes kingdom. Get rid of him i say.

1 Like

and what has keal’thas the incompetent done in the time since the fall of quel’thalas nothing but conspire against his own people in his lust for power he fell so far as to become a KJ lapdog truly the greatest disgrace to the sunstrider name if they ever give silvermoon a face lift they should smelt down his statues and make a giant one of the Regent Lord

Kael is still loved by the people. He even got a monument at his grave on Quel’danas. Nobody likes Bob because everyone knows he is a massive failure of a leader. We need to stage a coup to get rid of him.

As evidenced by…

I feel like Umbric must say this line after Kael’thas is already dead, and therefore after TBC…probably to justify himself. Like his way was wrong, so mine should be the right one…right ? :sweat_smile:

If you mean the Ghostlands, it might be healing when they finally update Quel’thalas, like the Plaguelands. So we don’t really know for sure.

Either way, even if the zone is not fully recovered, there are probably not enough people (civilians) to make them live there…like Silvermoon, otherwise it would have been already fully rebuilt. The important thing is that the Scourge and Amani are under control and the Forsaken are back in Lordaeron as allies to keep the Alliance in check. Then when Quel’thalas is fully updated we can talk if his leadership was a failure or not depending about what we’ll see…

It is Kael’thas who has giant statues of himself built all over the city. Nobody has errected a monument for Lor’themar ever.

That is indeed how it works. When people love you, they will spontaneously start building statues in reverence of your greatness. Sometimes the military will do a little surprise parade for you through the streets. It’s just how subjects show their deeply felt love to a ruler.

Remember the Stormwind statues. That is the highest form of adoration. Any good kingdom builts such marvelous work to worship their heroes.

1 Like

There are some statues of rangers, too…but they are mostly females, maybe about the Windrunner family. (Lireesa?)

But the fact they have not removed the statues of Kael’thas even after TBC is a point in Erevien’s favour, actually. Then again the problem is still that the city is not updated…but even in lore the boss of the Reliquary once said that the statues are still there, so…

1 Like

It’s the same in the Night Elf areas - everywhere you go is a Male Night Elf Bowman / Archer character. Only one time has one of those statues been given a name and that was the High Ranger Valarian.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/High_Ranger_Valarian

Not all those statues can be Valarian - unless female high elves and male night elves make the ultimate archery elves?

Then we have those female night elf statues around Silvermoon and the female high elf statues around night elf ruins, starting in Vashj’ir, then the Well of Eternity dungeon in Azshara’s Palace and we still saw them around Azsuna and in the Tomb of Sargeras.

2 Likes

nah thats’ a point towards blizzard lazyness and their refusal to rip quel’thalas out of the TBC map and update it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes