When will the alliance bias end

But in Warcraft 2 the Horde only had half a continent (Stormwind + Khaz Modan without Ironforge and Lordaeron and Quel’thalas never surrendered) so it’s much less than current Lordaeron, Quel’thalas plus a lot of lands in Kalimdor and the islands like Zandalar and Suramar too…and they had less characters overall, too…

Doomhammer, the Blackhand Brothers, Zuluhed, Kilrogg, Zul’jin. I think that is more then enough. Remember the original Horde was numerous. Also Amani are a bigger tribe then the Darkspear.

If you’d post in a civil manner and contributed to discussions with actual arguments, you’d probably convince players, in turn get more support from the community, which would lead to a higher chance that Blizzard notices you and counts your statements as representative for a bigger part of the playerbase. But you didn’t even try that.

If they noticed you right now, they’d see a guy with a ton of forum penalties, who tries to bypass these penalties by creating starter accounts, who keeps on spamming in different international forums, insults other players and engages arguments and derails lore discussions with weird, misplaced “Die, Alliance Scum! For the Horde!”-Roleplay Messages. If anything, you’ve given them many reasons not to listen to you. :man_shrugging:

tl;dr
Blizzard keeps telling you with these bans that you need to change your behaviour in the forums. Even if they would “notice”, why should they listen to someone who doesn’t even abide by the forum rules?

4 Likes

It’s quite simple chaps - abide by the forum policies, bring constructive ideas to the table, don’t insult others for having different points of view and Blizzard are more likely to take note.

It’s not that hard…and if you find it hard, then that’s is a serious “you” problem.

1 Like

I already presented by arguments. The alliance has won every battle in Bfa. The alliance gets better allied races. The alliance has amazing leaders. These are the facts. Blizzard favors the alliance in every way possible. The Horde story is just an afterthought. Nobody wants to play the faction who always loses every war they participate in. The Horde is a dead faction due to the disaster that was Bfa.

Once I am back to the german forums I will once again spread my message. Nothing can stop me. I will defeat alliance bias. Or die trying.

I never do that.

Dontcarevien: “Except the one for Teldrassil!”
Erevien: “No. The Alliance won the Warfront!”
Dontcarevien: “But the Night Elves lost their holy tree / city and the majority of its population!”
Erevien: “That doesn’t count, they have reclaimed their territory!”
Dontcarevien: “So then Rastakhan’s death and the Dazar’alor-raid also don’t count? The Zandalari have their city back.”
Erevien: “Well, err… that… ALLIANCE BIAS! FOR THE HORDE! LOK’TAR!!!”

… We’ve been there. :yawning_face:

Please, just google “fact” and “opinion”. Don’t make me explain it to you again. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

he said, while he attested an “alliance bias” to anyone who dared to disagree with him.

“… he proclaimed full of determination, mounting his proud steed “Rocinante” and ordered Sancho Panza to follow him and face an enemy the world ignored to see.”

Well… once again: No one contradicts Erevien better than…

It’s preposterous that you even dare to call other people “liars” with your track record. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Let’s make a quick facts check.

Army intact?

Night elves: yes. Army of the black moon currently occupies Darkshore
Zandalari: No, the alliance decimated the army. Their man power is now less then 40. The Empire is currently not able to secure their own borders. Without the aid of the Horde Zandalar would be a dead kingdom now.

fleet?

Zandalari: ALL ships were sunken during the initial strike of the alliance during the battle of Zuldazar. Right now Kul Tiras has complete hegomeny over the sea in Azeroth.

Night elves: as part of the alliance their fleet remains undamaged and was able to bring forces to Zandalar and Kalimdor without issues.

what about their leaders?

night elves: all of them survived the burning on Teldrassil and kicked some serious Horde butt during the Battle of Darkshore.

Tyrande, Malfurion, Maiev, Shandris, Mordent and Jarod are fine and supporting their faction with all what they have.

Zandalari: Rastakhan died and was replaced by a coward who agreed to the peace treaty with the Alliance ignoring Zandalar’s cries for revenge against Kul Tiras.

so what does this tell us? The Zandalari are close to collapsing. Another rebellion against Talanji will soon take place and finish what scraps are left of the nation. They are as good as dead.

However the Night elves are on the rise. Tyrande got a wildseed from the Winter Queen which she might use to grow a new world tree where they can build themselves a new city.

all in all. It seems like Horde races aren’t allowed to hate the Alliance without being sanctioned by the Horde council who only cares about preserving peace over everything else. Meanwhile Turalyon and Alleria go around torturing inoccent Horde civilians and nobody is stopping them.

Alliance bias is a real problem. Accept that fact and help me overcome it. Everyone is free to join me and tell Blizzard exactly what the problem is with their mediocre lore writing.

I’m not even mad. That’s amazing, coming from you.

Just to be clear: You want to compare the losses of the Zandalari army during the battle of Dazar’alor with the Night Elves’ losses when the Horde basically overran Ashenvale, killed everybody in Astranaar, destroyed the Night Elf Outposts on the way, wiped out their forces at Lor’danel entirely and finally commited a genocide by burning Teldrassil with a least 1000 victims in the fire? Did I get that right?

So much for “facts”.

Holy hell, if you call it a “fact check”, you can’t just weave your personal opinion and interpretation in it. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
In a fact check, that would read:

It has to be verifiable and free of interpretation if you want it to be a “fact”. Will you ever understand the difference?

And that is as far from a “fact” as it could be. That’s just wild speculation. You have NO IDEA (or proof) what comes next for Zandalar, only the people at Blizzard know that. :man_facepalming:

The Night Elves have a reason to be slightly hopeful again, that’s it. Just as the Forsaken can be, now, that Undercity is cleansed. There’s nothing more than that, except speculation.
Stop with your weird speculative, biased foresight-BS, you barely understand what’s happening right now in the game. :man_facepalming:

With your last post, you’ve proven once again that you have literally no idea what a “fact” is or what makes it “factual” in the first place.

But almost NO ONE does. And it’s about time that you finally ask yourself, why that is.
But as usual, you’ll put your fingers in your ears and yell “Alliance bias” lough enough, so that no one can challenge your delusions about raiding the Blizzard offices one day.

The funny thing is: I do agree that the story writing in many places is… not very well. But for entirely different reasons than your weird collection of opinions and delusions. :grimacing:

Also, no statement about the insults and the fact that you lied by saying

?

1 Like

I think the Night Elves just mostly moved away from there, the zone is just empty even if it returned to the Alliance. Also the Shatterspear Trolls are still living there and affiliated with the Horde I think.

is this from a book? anyway numbers don’t have importance. Even races that got the majority of their population killed off can still muster armies of hundreds if not thousands of people, so it doesn’t make sense that the Zandalari can’t muster even 100 anymore.

Talanji wants revenge for the death of her father but it’s impossible without the rest of the Horde, and a new faction war takes time after all, so there’s no point wishing the Zandalari will have their revenge already or even “soon” in the next expansion…

Teldrassil is a statistic. We have no idea how bad the numbers actually are. But despite what happened in the war of thorns the night elves were still strong enough to kick the Horde out of their lands with a backside even without Anduin comitting forces to help them. Meanwhile on the other hands we KNOW thanks to the novel Shadow’s rising that the Zandalari army got depleted so hard that the empire can’t even muster 40 people to deal with a tiny pesky rebellion that numberes in two dozens at best.

THAT is the facts here. The night elves stand strong and they will recover quite fast of the outcome of Shadowlands is anything to go by. But the Zandalari got shafted. Unlike Kul Tiras they are spent on resources. What I want is to even the scales. Sink the Kul Tiran fleet and kill the Alliance army. That would finally give us some much needed parity.

The sentinel army was away in Silithus. The majority of the night elf losses were civilians. Also read Elegy. There you find out that the streets of Stormwind were overly crowded with refugees. Not to mention that Tyrande took her people and settled them on Hyjal while the Forsaken were sitting their butts in Orgrimmar.

This is no contradiction Halford supports what I said. The bottom line is that the Zandalari fleet was so weak that the Kul Tiran navy would have had an easy game in an actual battle. We see in the Nazjatar intro that the Horde ships are hopelessly outnumbered and had to rely on the Naga and Azshara to make up for their disadvantage.

transaltion: The empire is so screwed that without aid of the Horde everything would go down. The battle of Daazar’alor brought the empire to the brink of collapse. Glad we agree here.

Apari tried to kill Talanji because she thought she was a traitor and a weakling who doesn’t have the interests of Zandalar at heart. Like not trying to make Jaina pay and relying on the wims of the Horde council to get anything done. It doesn’t take much thought to come to the conclusion that this example will inspire others to follow up and try it again to get rid of her. Unlike Rastakhan, the people of Zandalar have no respect for Talanji. Which is funny if you think about it. Like Jaina is hailed like a savior by the people of Kul Tiras. That is some nice paralel.

Do they or do they not have literally everything back to how it was before Bfa happened. Look agan at the things I listed. In a total comparison the night elves fair much better then both Forsaken and Zandalari alike.

Any time during the war fronts when the alliance holds Darkshore the place is full of prominence from the combined might of Worgen and Night elves alike. I even saw Ivar Bloodfang there to help. Truth is the Horde never stood a chance in a fair fight because the alliance is so ridiculously over powered in a direct comparison. People like Jaina and Malfurion alone are strong enough to hold the entire Horde army at bay. That is yet another facette of alliance bias. The Horde is marketed as the inferior faction in every important aspect. Even before Bfa happened this was plainly obvious.

Yes. Read Shadow’s rising. The combined force of the Horde and Zandalari together roughly come to 100 soldiers to root out the Banshee Loyalists and Widow’s bite. The last time Stormwind had a serious rebellion issue the Defias Brotherhood happened. And them are numbered in the thousands. Much more of a serious threat if you ask me.

But that is what Blizzard tells us. 40 was all they could muster in that novel. And its canon lore. Like all books are.

The Horde won’t be helping them in either case. Thrall and Baine love Jaina far too much that they would ever support Talanji in getting her revenge. They pretty much told her to git gud. So all the Zandalari have is themselves.

It needs to happen soon otherwise the chance will never occure. IF we give the alliance too much time to recover then they will be too strong and any attempt would and in a suicide mission. With luck the Darkspear trolls and Mag’har help the Zandalari since they seem to be the voices on the Horde council who aren’t against the idea of helping the Zandalari to get their due against Kul Tiras.

Yeah, what are 1000 dead civilians? That’s just a couple of thousand lives ruined. That doesn’t count. For someone who only cares about dominance so they can look down on others, power and might are all that matters. That’s why you don’t belong into any story forum.

Yeah, now they can show everyone the stump of Teldrassil and the ruins of Darkshore and Ashenvale and boast about their glorious victory over the Horde. :clown_face:

And if it’s not?

Sure, after all, the Kul Tiran fleet wasn’t weakened at all. Especially not when many of their ships fell into Nazjatar. :clown_face:

The forces that were stationed at Lor’danel were wiped out, that’s all I said. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Exactly! That’s also the reason why

Logic. You’ve got to love it. :smile:

Seriously? :man_facepalming: When your house burned down and only a pile of ashes remained, would you tell people that “there is no more house”? Or would you say that “more than 50% of my house are gone”? :crazy_face:

Funny that you mention that. The numbers check out, but I found something:

What do you think is that in the left corner? I mean, it can’t be a Zandalari ship, can it? After all, they have ALL been destroyed! :clown_face:

1. It’s “translation”
  2. The whole point was to show you the difference between a verifiable fact and interpretation / opinion
  3. You can keep your Strawman, I definetly disagree with you, you don’t even understand the point of the argument :poop:

A looot of words, yet no reference to the part that you quoted. Which was, that you’re speculating and not listing facts.

No, they… do not, especially not “literally”! Ashenvale and Darkshore are still in ruins. Teldrassil is still burned down. Are you… on drugs? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Seriously, I mean… wtf?!

You don’t “give the alliance” anything, it’s entirely, 100% out of your hands. It’s not your story - dude, it’s a freaking game! :grimacing:

1 Like

Blizzard allowed you to dominate the Horde over the entire godamm course of Bfa. Didn’t see you complaining when they gave you the warfront victories or allowed you to kill Rastakhan. All is good for as long as alliance players like yourself get their power fantasies catered to isn’t it? I will not elaborate further otherwise i will get banned and i need to stay If i want things to change good for the Horde.

And I need to make sure that crap like this

Can’t ever happen again. Thankfully that idiot Alex Afrasiabi was fired. With Danuser in charge and Golden banned on writing new novels things might to start going well for the Horde after so many beatdowns.

I’m going to write a fanfic about Erevien.

I criticised Blizzard for letting the Alliance win both Warfronts back then, I clearly spoke up, but of course, you missed that, because you’re too caught up in your delusional hero fantasy, where you are the last man standing in an epic war against Blizzard.
But worse, you look at “Alliance players” as your personal enemies and lump them all together, instead of potential supporters of your cause - just because they… play a faction you don’t like. You actually insult them! How can you hope to reach anything with that mindset?

Again, the irony is overwhelming, YOU, talking about other people’s power fantasies.
And also - for the 1000th time ( :yawning_face:) - I play both factions, I’m not an exclusive “alliance player”.

That’s because

1. there’s nothing you can “elaborate” on, your only “weapon” is your subjective world view
  2. if you can’t engange with opinions that are contrary to your own without getting banned - what the hell are you even doing here?

Phew, thank god you never insult other people! :clown_face:
Which btw, you still haven’t commented on. Just a reminder, I’m talking about this:

Also, no comment on how you deliberatly misquoted Halford?
How you lied about the Night Elves having “literally everything back to how it was before BfA”?
About the Zandalari ship in the cinematic?
How you contradicted yourself with the refugee stuff?

Come on, “last patriot of the horde” - are you just going to evade these topics? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In my opinion we need Horde bias. It is the only way to repair the damage done by Bfa. Because that addon was a full blown disaster for the Horde writing.

Which is as true as it gets. Without my fight the Horde is doomed to be ignored in the current plot. Dragonflight will be just like Argus. The Horde being ignored while characters like Jaina, Anduin and Tyrande keep getting lore. That is an unfair treatment that must be tackled down.

The people I try to reach are usually Horde mains themselves. The story changes I want to happen are usually something that would make the game unfun for alliance players. So I don’t want to have them support me in the first place. If the alliance would be at the recieving end of the story then players just stop playing. Just like it happened with the Horde in Bfa.

That wasn’t the only thing. Pretty much everything what came after Teldrassil as a flawless victory for the alliance without any negative consequences. The Horde was beaten down again and again. All I want to do is to even the scales so that players can have SOME faction pride which fell short for us now and before. What is wrong with that? Why won’t you support me on this? There is literally nothing wrong with parity.

Blizzard is my enemy. The feelings towards other players are mutual at best. If they support my cause I link my youtube channel and keep producing content which gives an indsight of the things I criticise about the story.

I am armed with knowledge about the lore. And I use that knowledge to support my arguments.

I am helping in keeping the forums alive. the US one is active as ever but the european ones are basically dead. It takes days before people respond to topics.

The bottom line here is that at this point the Zandalari fleet was so weak that the Kul Tiran navy could mop the floor with them. With almost happened in the Nazjatar intro when Genn and his ships follow Nathanos towards that place where Azshara opened the seas.

Not just for the Horde. The raid on Dazar’alor was stupid and forced, even from an Alliance perspective. And no, you don’t need a “bias” to fix any of that. Last time Blizzard tried to overcompensate for an imbalance / powerful character (Thrall), we got a one-dimensional Gary Stu, who was not only deemed an avatar of a Ancient he didn’t know, but also the chosen champion of a deity he didn’t even pray to.

That’s what you’ve been saying for years, yet you have not achieved anything. That you really think that your personal forum crusade makes a difference here, is not even ridiculous, it’s just… weird, almost… pathetic.

And how is that going so far? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… you said on numerous occasions that you want Blizzard to delete the Alliance as a faction from the game. Are you having multiple personalities or amnesia? You don’t want balance or justice, you want them to be… unfair to the Alliance.

As if that would make anything better.

Do you even know what “literally” means? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m confused. Which is it now? You should really talk to yourself.

Is that why you made false claims about Calia, the Horde’s victories and the Golden Fleet? Seriously, if your “knowledge” is the base of your “arguments”, I’d probably give them parachutes.

It’s amazing how you are obviously able to read a question, but completely ignore its core.

Then why didn’t they?

1 Like

Btw let’s be honest, the moment crossfaction was introduced and almost no one had a problem with that. Erevien lost, now we all not only coexist but can play the game together without boundaries

3 Likes

Cross faction is new gameplaywise, but the Horde and Alliance have had to fight most of the biggest fights hand in hand :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Even before crossfaction, Erevien should know something like that already existed for PVP, which should make it even worse for him as PVP lore (faction war) it’s what really interests him…the so-called “mercenary mode” where you can fight alongside the other faction (it’s mostly the Alliance that recruits Horde mercenaries as I think gameplay-wise they have lower numbers in general)

2 Likes

Crossfaction raiding and M+ are the only things they could do, in the end.

Changing the story / narrative, like making Blood Elves and Nightborne homeless whilst High/Void elves and Night Elves take Quel’Thalas and Suramar, whilst also hardly using the Blood Elves and Nightborne in the lore, would not serve any benefit - only angering the Blood Elf and Nightborne fanbases. (Yes, at the end of 2020/21, people were actually suggesting this. The idea was that Blood Elves would move to Azshara and Nightborne, to Desolace, but they would have no impact on the future lore. We only play them because we want to stay Horde.)