When will the Horde bias end

As you can remember. The Horde won all major battles from vanilla to BFA. The Alliance was humiliated beyond repair. I only need to show you the cinematics of the battle of Darkshore to solidify my point.

So I ask of you Blizzard. When will it be enough? When will you allow the Alliance to claim some victory against the Horde on equal ground? Haven’t we suffered enough? Where is the losses for the Horde ?

Your bias is showing. You owe the Alliance a massive victory on the scales of patch 4.1 Give it to us Blizzard. Or I will go to Irvine myself and force Ion to give me what I want.

3 Likes

Omg too many Ereviens…now Void Elves too :sweat_smile:

Battles won “on equal ground” could have happened quite recently…the Warfronts, for example.

But even if you mean a faction war as a whole, the last one could be considered as valid to the point…even without being a complete Alliance victory but an armistice, the fact that the Horde after Sylvanas was forced to change the ruling position of Warchief into a Council of Horde leaders is pretty big, and an advantage for the Alliance overall…

imagine that nowadays in a war between two countries in Europe (you know what I’m talking about even if I don’t name them…), war eventually ends without a clear victor, but the country that was invaded, it’s forced not just to dismantle their leadership, but to change its whole political system despite still being sovereign and independent…that would be a pretty much big plus for the other invading country, after all…

2 Likes

Yeah, I have to say, I… don’t really care.
We will do everything for the Alliance, because in this game, you’re legally obligated to support one faction and one faction only! Whoever disagrees has a bias and should check their privilege!

1 Like

I might slate the night elves alot, but that doesn’t mean I want the fans to go through another BFA, with an ever dragging resolution.

Plus, my main Alliance character is my Night Elf Druid, since Night Elf Druid has always been one of my favorite race/class combos.

1 Like

Nice try copying me but it won’t work. Anyone with a sensible brain knows that alliance bias is the real problem. Now do the community a favor and go away. Your lies are not welcome here.

In the other thread you made it quite obvious that you support the alliance. You don’t fool anybody. If you wold support the Horde too you would help me to make Blizzard notice me so that the problems the Horde faces would disappear for good.

You’re obviously a copycat. Everyone knows that this is Erevien:

So,you admit that you have no idea what “alliance bias” is?

Of course, we are stronger faction, Blizzard is with me on this! I would never support the Horde, ESARUS THAR NO DARADOR!

It will end when the Alliance stops existing!
#FORTHEHORDE!!!

Or

It will end when you and all other fake Ereviens stop making these posts!
#FORTHECOMMUNITY!!

Fyi, Kinda cringe reacting 5x on yourself :rofl:

5 Likes

I say we organize a 20-man raid and take the fight directly to the Ereviens.

2 Likes

Also, are all the Ereviens (even the Alliance ones) all Germans, too? That would be even weirder…maybe they are all brothers… :sweat_smile: :joy:

My God, I think you’ve uncovered a conspiracy!

1 Like

I know I am german at least.

1 Like

From Frankfurt? Some of your Alliance “friends” say so, at least…

I’m italian…but the italian lore forum is quite dead even if for years I wrote there…sometimes I was the only one writing, so I had to make threads not just about the Blood Elves but about the Alliance too in order not to get bored… :sweat_smile:

a german who would like cut down refugess with an Mg which he postes in his twitter account and some hard right vies and AFD retweets

Oh…are you sure? just like the “old times”, I guess…

well, not to justify it, but in countries where totalitarian regimes happened during history, there’s always a portion of people who would like to return to that point of time…here in Italy too, we still have thousands of people still praising Mussolini and paying homage to his tomb every year…

You have uncovered our secret. “Project Erevien” is a bioweapon, made to fill the land with bull poop. And it has escaped… We are all doomed…

2 Likes

That totally sounds like a gnomish secret project actually…I guess they tested it inside Gnomeregan first then :joy:

Well, when we started out it was meant to produce it as fertilizer…

Not if you, me, and three others bust in that instance and skip straight to the boss. Are you a bad enough dude to help me save Azeroth?

I can’t be stopped. Alliance bias will end. This is my vow.

1 Like

Finally, it’s about time!