When will the Horde council be killed?

They are traitors to the Horde. They sold us out to their alliance overlords. All of the council should be rounded up and executed by being burnt alive on a pyre. All weaklings need to be purged from the Horde. The Horde will be great again once idiots like Baine and Thrall are dead. Lok’tar!

2 Likes

can you keep to one thread in one forum at a time?

i know everyone in general discussion is point laughing at you, but stick to your guns.

for the sake of saving space, mostly.

1 Like

It counts more if posted on multiple platforms.

They will be killed once you stop making post demanding they be killed.

horde is nothing- Sylvanas Winrunner. Killed or not, you are all nothing. Even your former warchief said that. :rofl:

Never
And you quit, remember?

I can’t quit until the Horde is great again.

4 Likes

no, you’ll just make another thread announcing your official leaving of the game.

…then come back a short while later.

3 Likes

Trust me man, I made the same mistake as you.

• Posting multiple times
  • Trolling
  • Yelling Horde bias
  • saying I quit, then come back.

Now half the forums hate me. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Change your behavior before it’s too late.

You’re right, the Horde council should be killed, the Horde should cease to exist, its warlike races imprisoned in internment camps and slowly destroyed, its more peaceful races shouls have their militaries dismantled and replaced with human or elven soldiers to keep them in line.

Blood elves should get the special treatment and be pushed into Zul’aman unarmed, while the high elves and void elves make Quel’thalas great again.

1 Like

The Horde is great right now.

The Horde right now is trash. The entire council needs to be purged and replaced with people who are better.

1 Like

Most people seem to disagree.

There was only one warchief worthy of that title. And we all know who was it.
When horde needed a new path, he carved it. When horde needed recognition, he made it happen…We are not trash, we are battleborn. Sylvanas is a coward and always was.
Plus she doesn’t follow orders. When told not to use damn plague in Gilneas she did exactly that. We needed Gilneas! It was our port in EK.

for u englishmen that you know, he is a big liar, befor the torghast raid, he announced he will quit WoW forever because how unfair horde is badly handelt by blizz and after a week he posted with a twink but with the same arguments that after an arsenal check he was busted and he even tryd to denay it which make it more embarrising for him.
and after a bet if he will stop for a couple of weeks that alianc bis thing people would try to reason with him and make list maby if he has a point but that lat for 3 day after that buls.hit repeat again and was officely now branded as biggest liar who seek for attention.

you may ask in the german (story) forum if you didnt belive me.

sorry fo some wrong gramma, because english isnt my first language

Yeah, Thrall was really good for the Horde :wink:

3 Likes

:grin: He was actually fair, but he forgot, that orcs are warriors by birthright. It wasn’t legion who had to tell them to fight. Orcs fight by their nature.

While i am an irredeemable Alliance main i think a horde council is a great idea, anyone remember how much ‘God Emperor Varian’ was shat on pre-legion? think about the possibilities for stories that can come from it. So while i dont really have a horse in this game be sure that the hordes current leader got a solid endorsement from this Alliance player.

1 Like

To be fair, the Horde was always the dictatorship under a Warchief, while the Alliance always had a Council or atleast functioned mostly independant as nations with a few things uniting them, causing them to work together.

Now we have a Blue Warchie… I mean High-King and a Red Council.

Give the Horde a proper warchief, like Garrosh, but without the racism.

If she didn’t use the plague Silverpine Forest would now be Alliance territory.

2 Likes