When will the Zandalari leave the Horde?

Since it is obvious that the two traitorus cowards Baine and Thrall will do nothing to bring Jaina to justice for what she did in Zandalar it would be in the best interests of the trolls to leave the Horde and cut all ties with the outside world again. The alliance with the Horde has brought the Zandalari nothing but loss and suffering and it was a mistake to seek their help in the first place. Talanji needs to put a brown dookie on the table of Thrall and the Horde council and tell them idiots to get lost. That way Zandalari trolls will have at least some closure on the attack the alliance brought them.

2 Likes

They will just have to forgive and forget.

15 Likes

At least they still have a home. :nail_care:

3 Likes

There is no forgiveness for Jaina. I will put her head on a spike.

They have nothing. King is dead, Priests are dead, treasury plundered and fleet destroyed. The Alliance took everything from them.

She has the high ground.

1 Like

She will die by my hands this I vow.

1 Like

But my zanda troll helps save Jaina from the maw so we must have forgiven her in some book that no one has read :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Zandalari isnt actually part of the Horde, we are simply “allies”, otherwise we are separate.

2 Likes

thrall is busy right now running around azeroth on a rainbow coloured unicorn painting all inappropriate images on painting into fruit.

4 Likes

What about the Night elves huh?

You destroyed and gassed half of Ashenvale. We gave you Azshara zone for piece which didn’t even last. You destroyed a Night elf school in Stonetalon mountain. You destroyed and gassed Darkshore. You burned Teldrassil.

Our Godess Elune turned out to be a joke, and Tyrande’s night warrior is fake and weak.

What about the Night elves? Why you are not defending them.

Enough with your horde bias nonsense and start talking about the Night elf genocide and our lore being butchered.

2 Likes

Because the night elves are still standing. They have their leaders, their army and they have a new home at Hyjal. Unlike the Zandalari who lost everything which made them cool. You are doing fine.

You can move to Azsuna! I heard it’s sunny there!

Khadders, told me…or was it Oculeth? My memory…

Yeah, sorry about that, but such things happen if you worship some strange immortal being with questionable powers that hasn’t really shown herself for eons. I’d recommend to instead dedicate yourself to a fundamentel cosmic power… like the Void. Science never disappoints.

3 Likes

I’d vote for the Arcane.

It’s much better and you can conjure your own mana food. Far safer than spreading shadow-fiends everywhere.

2 Likes

They can become shadow friends with a bit of love!

4 Likes

Can a shadow creature, show love? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well, that’s just a nice extra like the food for the Arcane; with enough discipline those make lovely pets. Ask warlocks!

Good luck with that. I heard she killed 1000+ maw-sworn all by herself and protected Oribos all by herself

1 Like

Why does the void consume so much? Because it wants to be bonded with everyone!
It whispers sweetly to you when you’re alone.
The shadow is there to love us all.