When will you nerf siege of boralus ty

https:// imgur. com/a/f3ZgHva ← nerf this when? (Third boss 2nd wave and fence)

17 Likes

So you did/attempt a Siege +7 and have 94 deaths. What was exactly the problem and what needs to be nerfed?

yeah i think the 2nd boss and 1st boss and 3rd boss are way harder than the last boss but the 3rd boss is insane with delaying the wave spawn

I agree with your statement. 3rd boss is a hell hole the wave dont appear untill your gone.

2 Likes

Yeah the 2nd boss and 3rd boss in there deals way to much damage.

Yeah the bosses in there deal way to much damage but the 3rd boss having everything happening when you deal with wave kind of is frustrating.

Rule nr1 don’t do BFA dungeons they are way overtuned.

That boss is insane was there for like 40min trying when stuff happens its those poles as well that blocks you out so you die.

I think the 3rd boss is a hell hole boss in there.

either you got a good group or RNG luck the wave spawns so frustrating.

3 Likes

Frustrating on time. But knowing blizzard its probably their favorite dungeon designed having everything happening at the same time as a wipe mechanic.

1 Like

Ah it is about the 3rd boss. Well, don’t stand next to the statue otherwise you fill that area with crap. The patches spawn on/around players. On the wave(s), go to the statue.

For the record; i dislike every second in that dungeon, and they managed to make it even worse from the BFA version.

2 Likes

I think avoid Boralus until blizzard fix the dungeon as a whole that boss is way to hard for people to even clear.

blizzard needs to remove the fence there and make it so the waves never spawn behind you and In front of you while you have a boss mechanic happening its way to much at the same time.

old contect, blizzard will never look at it

yeah we are on the same page on that one way to much frustration on a stick. agree.

Yeah they wont. Sadly its a fun dungeon but to much frustration to be a m+.

I mean… especially the waves-mechanic on the 3rd boss, which is what people seem to complain about, is what is changed since bfa. Blizz definitely looked at it, otherwise we had only 1 instead of 2.

we should have 1 not 2.

3 boss is not hard if u dont stay in Africa and dont watch over all what u need to do is run around that big pillar or whatever is. But most people dont pay attention and then just zug zug and got killed by second weave.

4 Likes

I am not disagreeing.

1 Like

am agreeing to nerf it down to 1 not 2