When will you nerf siege of boralus ty

its not fun to whipe due to a fence or boss doing mechanics same time you have to doge something feels like punishment’s rather than rewarding.

Do you realize that there’s people that can see that a lot of these replies are from your own alts and it’s insanely cringe…lmao :clown_face:

time will tell whenever they are fixing it-

They did that in the shadow priest section. Bumped a garbage thread every few weeks on an alt to keep it from locking.

“Hi alt 36, I agree with you!”, “Thanks alt 42, totally legit post bro, thumbs up!”

How is shadow priest doing? - #12 by Gryle-kazzak. ← :wink:

Timed a +6 SoB and the 3rd boss was the easiest boss of the dungeon. :smiley: So no idea what your problem is there.

1 Like

as lvl 70 that’s impressive. :slight_smile:

:man_facepalming: :smirk:

1 Like

still lvl 70 on forum. :smiley:

Thats irrelevent, people don’t have to post withthe char they just did the dungeon on.

Is it that hard to admit your zinger backfired? “Mb, was a silly comment”

I whatever about what the forum says about my char too.

I’m pretty sure that the original version of that boss only had one wave and was annoying enough, why the change? The timing for 2nd wave is really tight

Do not quote me out of context

Log out of the forum then log back in again- should show you as 80 then…

Yeah my authenticator is at home, and i am usually only on the forums when i am at work :sweat_smile:
But people should not care about my character level on the forums. I do not either.

1 Like

Fair play then. Not tried Siege yet, but done City of Threads +2 last night. Im technically undergeared even for Heroic, but was great fun. Missed the timer by 6.34 minutes but we just said ‘oh well, better luck next time’. One of the group is now on my Bnet for future m+ runs

1 Like

No need. It doesn’t matter.

I would not be so sure)

That’s very amusing I wonder why the forum hasn’t updated.
The picture even had my evoker look alike tier shoulders. Clicking through goes to my profile which is 80

Blizzard loves to put more mechanics . Think It’s fun when people dies on a boss before last. I guess.

Stuck to a fence or just hitting one side of that first or second wave when moving key is dead.