When your guild gets sabotaged

Spoken like a true Big Brand :atm: roleplayer

12 Likes

If you can’t handle me at my worst, that’s fair enough. I’m a mess.

2 Likes

i’m like 101% sure that 99% of the time when this happens it’s self-inflicted, aka, they get caught erping, smack talking the GM or doing something else. if u own even half a brain u can see this and that it’s not actually a corporate-level scheme to keep roleplayers paying your guild tax

8 Likes

Sorry to hear it happened to you. I have experienced something similar back in my days on ER, in my In Character raid group rather than a guild though.

What happened there was the inclusion of a group of people that outwards was all for our idea but then slowly drama started. Brown nosing and intriguing their way into influential positions, and I was too naive to see it at the time. And then suddenly, first a mild coup with a shift in “power” and then me being pushed more and more aside until I finally left, because the majority of members seemed to want the new direction they were taking it in. At the same time, those newcomers I’d been talking friendly with, just suddenly stopped being social altogether.

I chose to quit the group rather than take the fight. I was very bitter for a long while and admit I was happy to see that it only lived about half a year after that, I think, and was bleeding members except the “inner circle” that had taken over.

Was it worth it being bitter? No. Not even close to worth it. Was it natural, yes.

My point is though, I hear ya and recognise how you feel. You can’t ever protect yourself from anything like this as it’s based on trust. Just stay true to yourself and you’ll be better off in the end. Don’t get dragged into bitterness and infights.

2 Likes

15% and it’s a deal

Anyone want to go into business with me re. vagueposting for a 7.5% split?

Contact my lawyer Morsteth if you’re interested

1 Like

Might as well jump in since the monelite market has crashed.

1 Like

When you make enemies of pretty much everyone you interact with, constantly and meticulously archive everything they do, make your own name & shame page about the server on Facebook and vaguepost* criticism toward ‘big brand guilds’ (whatever the hell that means) then sometimes you’ve got to wonder… is it everyone else who’s really the problem?

I won’t name names, but these Big Negative PostersTM know who they are…

*10% post upvotes royalty fee enters Aerilen’s bank account.

11 Likes

Thank you, we shall continue to co-ordinate forum realpolitik on my skype chat.

:small_red_triangle: :eye: :small_red_triangle:

5 Likes

Don’t forget my 7.5% cut, bro…

1 Like

If you don’t find another investor, Aerilen is going to leave the Dragon’s Den with nothing…

Feel free to contact me in game - on your main though - and I can give you my input there.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to wear the correct underwear and assume the position.

15 Likes

I’ll be sending Morsteth an invoice but also want to know if you’ll attend a business related dinner w/ me on the 30th concerning my investment.
xoxo

Wait, what is this topic about again? All I remember is Lukas Drama

I remember when Jojo wasn’t mainstream and I didn’t have to deal with seeing the memes everywhere I go. Sigh

On a side note, I’m slightly disappointed by the numerous failed attempts at derailing this thread. If Lotheridan has a personal grudge against Lukas, then he should take it to somewhere more appropriate?

iN ANY CASE, YOU’RE ALL FOOLS!

GNOMISH SCIENCE IS THE WORLD’S FINEST!

3 Likes

Include me in the next COAD screenshot

3 Likes

What the heck is going on he- Drops rice SON OF A…

1 Like

Ah yes hiding behind a low level alt to harass people, how courageous.

4 Likes

throws a broom Clean that up, scabbard ears!

1 Like