Where Are the Strong Male Figures in the Latest Expansion?

Too long to type. Not enough time.

You investing in these games? No. Cause if you did, you didn’t need to demand. You’d be investing in games that met your diversity needs. But you weren’t. Instead you just came in, like Anita and demanded it.

I think an even better question would be what gives you the right to make these demands from people who have a game with a story and characters pre-established? You come and demand they change these traits you don’t want to see like white skin. Where does that power come from?

1 Like

That’s a lot of really wacky words, my dude. All because I dared to challenge the frankly a little unhinged belief that those asking for diversity in games are some outside agents trying to destroy the hobby.

Touch grass.

…'s just women, who cares. like who cares what gender they are…just enjoy story.

genuinely, if in the next xpac all i get to see is female characters, i couldn’t care less, as long as the story itself is fine?

eh opinions i guess. we all got em, like butts

No, no. You didn’t ask. You demanded, you called for, your own words, boss. And I never said you were agents trying to destroy this industry. More like parasites trying to latch on to it.

Damn, you really upset about that, huh.

Oh no, artforms being used for cultural and political agendas? when’s that ever happened before…

guess we’ll stop it this time by just being mad.

worked with TV…and books/writings

and art!

and story telling.

wait no…

1 Like

They should just make Anduin a Ret Pally who is too much of a crybaby to start his own m+ groups or sign up as Prot or Holy.

Then most of the “men” here will love him.

Triggered already huh?

There is nothing wrong with having flaws as a human being just because they arent as populair for the beliefs of the majority of a society.

I rather be self aware then to have the consciousness of a boar who cannot even articulate his feelings.

Well some of us didn’t have such a luxurious choice.

I was born on the wrong side of the tracks. Here we did what we needed to do or we died.

I’ve played Prot Pally in keys.

1. Creating character that happens to be diverse = good story
  2. Forcing diverse character whose key defining characteristics is that they are diverse = bad story
5 Likes

Well for now the message is clear. Blizzard wants the cheap ESG loans so they force DEI.

I haven’t seen so many body type 2 characters in an expansion as TWW has:
Alleria, Moira, Faerin Lothar, Orweyna , General Steelstrike, Raen Dawncavalry, Adelgonn Stoneward, High Speaker Brinthe, Lufsela, Overlord Geya, Vindicator Jaelaana, General Rakera, Gorgona

The diversity race quota is met as there are plenty of black characters in the Arathi. The only thing missing for now is gay/lesbian couple which DF had and TWW is still missing.

So THE message is quite clear.

3 Likes

Know anyone who is happy about parasites?

1 Like

Yeah, it did. But see, back then these things were used because it would fit the story, the environment, the ambiance. They weren’t done just so to fill some quotas. Be as sarcastic as you want but you can’t argue with the end result which was a significant drop in quality.

1 Like

Can I make a joke that there are no males / females in wow because we have only body type 1 and 2 characters?

6 Likes

Wasn’t asking you though. :slight_smile:

No, just curious what you think ‘the right message’ is.
So, care to elaborate instead of making weird accusations?

Feels like misandry tbh… the men are weak broken whiny or just dead. blizz knee-jerk reaction too the “white man bad” scandals some years back and are now overcompensating? or they got pulled in too the panderverse? SBI perhaps?

As a man i feel excluded and unrepresented, it’s offensive and problematic

5 Likes

You’re not…

You’re included.

1 Like

Why are you calling me a parasite? I’m a gamer just like you, I just happen to want more diverse stories and characters.