Where are you Blizzard?

I recall the mass criticism back when Ion used to do the monthly/bi-monthly Q&As. The community questions were wrong or that he answered like a lawyer etc. No wonder they scrapped them.

That’s actually comforting, if true.

I have to admit I hate the Q&A format. It’s just PR fluff.

1 Like

I don’t tend to watch videos anyway, I’d rather read it. I do agree that it wasn’t a great format but I am not sure what they could really give that wasn’t PR fluff and would satisfy the playerbase.

I am the same, it is so easy to refer back to a written document/article/post etc. I tend to just read the various sites that cover the Q&As. Between Wowhead/Icy Veins/MMO Champ they tend to cover it all.

1 Like

they still working from home becourse of corona ?

there is no way the sales are higher than tbc/wotlk or even mop.
SL is a dead game (for wow standards),.
and stock value is a bit more complicated than “sell more, better stocks”. it doesnt work that way.

its very possible people came back for naxx though, as both released around the same time.

SL sold very well, coupled with severely nerfed pve drops and increased BoE drops has spurred an increase in token sales.

So they don’t care about 50.000 och even 500.000 players quitting, because those who stay cough up extra money regularly.

One whale is worth so much more than a couple subscriptions.

Especially when ActivisionBlizzard has been known to tamper with the integrity of their loot algorithms to push micro-transactions in their games. Looking at you Legion with your shadow legendary caps and every CoD of late.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.