Where can I get a nice BOT for farming?

Well, I can see BOTs everywhere, I report them but nothing happens
I have in my friend list 2 BOTs since level 20, they are 57+
Where is the ban?
Why do I pay to play a game full of BOTs?
Is Blizzard doing something? (OBVIOUSLY NOT)

And people with rude names and still playing after 2 weeks
like using the word “bit.ch” on the name but without the “i”

Really, what’s happening, why no BANs?

15 Likes

I been wondering the same, bots keep making thousands of gold and this little indie company aint capable of doing anything bout it.
Back in day I got 3 days ban for slightly offending name on rp pvp realm, now theres every Hero.inst, Urfatmom and l.oli roaming free without care in a world (of warcraft) on rppvp realm. Very immersive.

10 Likes

Just putting it out there. If any Alliance were to be interested in farming some lvl43 rogue bots they might want to take a relaxing swim off the Shadowprey coast on ZT. I’m sure farming such HKs would mean they are well received by any Horde in the area.

1 Like

They ban bots in waves,not 1 by 1.

Do they follow the gold/items to ban the main account? or banning the IP?
becausejust ban the account or even worst, just the character is like doing NOTHING

2 Likes

IP bans are worthless, I’m guessing they’re banning the account and the associated payment method, or at least I hope they do that at least that.

No, money laundering within the game is not dealt with. Blizzard doesnt give out permabans for botting anymore, at least not for main account. You get at most 6 month ban for botting.

That’s… sad… really sad…

If you put a guy on the task, each day this person is able to kill some bots and day after day, sanitize the worest bogs the realms have become.
And I see there is no action.
When you report an area, those bots remain there for weeks.
I know a place where 3x bots 35-44 raise 10.000g a week. I reported it everyday, I taunted Blizzard US & EU on Twitter, opened thread on my realm, on Customer support.
They NEVER do anything against.
Oh yeah they banned me from Forum after having written their Team manager was a complete clown.

5 Likes

Okay, thank you for the information, let’s BOT

This is just stupid

I am at the moment watching a Taliesin & E-Vittel video on youtube… And what the heck is just happening ?

The Ad corner on the right is for a Goldfarming Reselling service.
The Movie Ad in the middle of the video is for a Goldfarming Reselling Service.

Having a fast whois on the domain:
Registrant Country: CN
Updated Date: 2019-12-12T14:06:52Z
Creation Date: 2018-04-18T03:12:12Z
Hosted on Cloudflare.
Singular fact, the domain was bought on the French Gandi registar.

It’s an Industry.

2 Likes

and maybe done by the own Blizzard…?
I mean, if a person that I don’t like come to my home, I kick him out
but looks like Blizzard doesn’t care about BOTs, they don’t do several BANs or any kind or protection to the customer
So… yes, probably a Blizzard’s idea

Now I’ll get the BAN :slight_smile:

This is why unsubscribing is the best thing you can do right now for yourself and Classic WoW.

7 Likes

At the end of vanilla I was running a few accounts with bots. Even made my own fishing bot. The bots would supply my main account with mats for raids. Life expectancy about two months of effective botting for each account before the first ban. Each account would survive about two temporary bans before being permanently banned. Had some trial and errors that were insta perm banned by warden, but mainly the bans came from being reported by other players. You will get banned eventually and at some point your botting career is over. Keep reporting! The result might not be as immediate as youd like, but it does have an effect. As a botter back then you developed a fear of wednesdays.

Bots were in vanilla.

#NoChAnGeS

3 Likes

Yes they are. Making money.

This is not Blizzard we knew. I think original Blizzard employees and WoW developers must be really sad when they see what did their masterpiece turn into…

Cancelling subscription is the only thing we can do. Because they only care about money… take their money and they will react. They will ignore everything else.

5 Likes

Same as private servers, not all of them, but…
Acting as fighting boting and gold selling, but actually take a share from goldsellers and co-operate with them? ? :smiley:

1 Like

well some of them dont care about gold sellers right but few server was just banning acc for bot or abuse etc in week believe me…

found this video on another thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x8kb6DfFOs its definitely worth a watch. we need to all organize things like this to screw over the people botting to the point where they get afraid of doing it.

1 Like

I remember one bot farming Dragons when I started playing in Vanilla. Came back in TBC same bot still farming not even joking haahah

1 Like