Where do night elves go now?

The Ebon Blade were nothing but a hindrance in the War against the Legion, that’s for sure. I’m still angry that all the evil stuff Bolvar did is going to be handwaved just because Sylvanas beat him up and took his lunch money.

“So, you guys have to help me, Sylvanas broke my crown and unleashed the scourge, you know, the one that I spent years building up and making stronger instead of forcing it to cannibalise itself like I should have done, upon you! This is all totally her fault!”

The Ebon blade should have been removed long ago.

2 Likes

Ain’t nothing wrong with killing n*utral scum. Someone gotta do it.

Tbh Cucknarion Circle and Argent Cucksade didn’t care about forsaken making plague 5 yards from the land they were supposedly healing, so with such spineless “protectors of the world” it makes sense we DKs can dab on everyone and get away with it.

2 Likes

Ebon Blade didn’t care either. They were just as neutral as the rest.

The Alliance, however, did care and yet they did nothing with the Ebon Blade. The Horde should also care since they were directly attacked too.

2 Likes

They don’t role-play as lawful good protectors of Azeroth though, that’s the big difference.

What did they do againt the Alliance, ress Thoras? I suppose we could see that as a defilement, but that’s it. They even cleared Stromgarde for us, which was nice.

No Alliance member died in the Assault on Light’s Hope, just neutral Arcucks who like to watch and train greenskins while forsaken replague Lordaeron. There is absolutely no point in helping them from Alliance’s point of view.

And red dragons? “Let mortals solve their own problems” ok, I say we let dragons solve their own problems until they go mad because a squid whispered to them and then kill them like pathetic scalies are. And red dragons are worst of the bunch, they’ll just forgive the Ebon Blade like they did with Dragonmaw greenskins. Nothing for Alliance to do here.

We have no real beef with them, and that Thoras issue could be solved just with words between Anduin and Darion.

1 Like

Also we’re cool with the scarlets. They just begged to corrupt Ashbringer for some reason and that’s it. So no reason to complain about it anymore.

In the Ptr it showed scarlets still at the Monastery, to bad it never made the cut.
But many believe the crusade is still at the Scarlet Palisade in Tristful Glades.

The Monastery though is a funny topic and in some ways the only logical reasoning at this stage is that the crusade has held the place.

1 Like

I’m not remember fully, but there was some talks that Scarlet Crusade still at Northrend.
+there was some Scarlet Crusaders in Legion at Dalaran.

Not really. The “big difference” being that the Cenarion Circle is written by humans to suit Blizzard’s alter egos.

That way, no non-human race within the game will ever have a chance of winning, i.e. having a worthwhile profile/story.

1 Like

You enlightened me today. I’m writing a petition for hiring more orc writers right now.

3 Likes

Hire night elven writers, Blizzard! The human bias must stop, Ion is a human too! COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!

4 Likes

I have rewatched the BlizzCon stream and it seemed like 100% of Blizzard employees were humans… Wtf?

3 Likes

Useless. “Orc writers” don’t need alter egos^^.

Please see above. Same applies. Alter egos in shape of in-game humies is an obsession Blizzard alone excels in.^^

1 Like

Funny, because the most obvious self-inserts are Nathanos, who isn’t human anymore, and Thrall, who Metzen roleplayed on stage at one point.

You mean, he, who mained a human pala?^^

Btw, Nathanos and the Forsaken are undead humans, no? Or, at least, the majority of them. Why do you think Nathanos got “hooked-up” to elfie Sylvanas? Blizzard is true to form would you not agree?^^

1 Like

I still need to understand how humans are always winning when the franchise literally starts like this:

#StormwindwastheoriginalTeldrassil

Are you denying Metzen self-inserted as Thrall? Really?

1 Like

No, I mean the guy who literally voices Thrall. You know, after that guy quit, Thrall kinda vanished.

Why, yes, this makes amazing sense. If that is the case, then blood elves are still night elves, meaning since Sylvanas was a pivotal player in BFA, you guys actually got an amazing story-line.

If factional and racial boundaries do not constrain your whining about humans, we shall eliminate them fully, no? If all humans are humans, then all elves are elves!

By the way, you know who Metzen’s favorite lore figure is, according to his own admission? Malfurion Stormrage!

Blood elves are some humans alter ego though. They are literally humans confirmed.

This is like talking to Erevien, swear to god. Fun fact is, he is at least joking.

Well, but Nathanos was also made to her boyfriend in life aswell. I think the most would act different towards him if he would still look like the disgusting monstrosity forsakens are.