Where is @Retributor?

so i know there is alot of smooth brain threads lately in this forum, so i thought, id make one myself aswell… so where is he? i havent seen him in a while, he always seemed like a top lad and i low key miss him… =*(

7 Likes

He made a quit post in Nov/Dec last year and said he was very sad with SL . He still goes around liking posts now and then just has no active sub .

After accusing me and Puny and a few others ladies of working the streets and calling people racists for no apparent reason i do not agree with you on that .

Just because you do not like some of the threads give you no right to insult the posters .

4 Likes

Who is that?

2 Likes

He made many topics on horde bias, that devs favour horde, and thats why it has bigger pop.
Locals ridiculed him, but the legend of his love for alliance still lives on.

4 Likes

Lol, okay.

a single tear runs down my cheek as i read this… indeed a sad moment for humanity+

wait there can be a reason to call someone racist in 2021?? dam i thought that wasnt necessary anymore

a true gentleman … i miss him

first, and i only say it to be right not because i actually care… i did not insult the poster but the threads, if you would care to read carefully next time… second, just to name some examples adding insult to injury, blue posters actually respond to those threads just to name the first few:

Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Vulpera Appreciation Thread fox_face

and others about some sjw topics and feminism and diversity … i cba to look for that are not blue post marked…

idd it does

Is it the weekend? Yes, yes it is.

1 Like

So a boy calling women street walkers and selling there bodies for money is a gentleman ?

Most of the forum cheered that he had gone for his disgusting actions towards others .

I hope one day you join Ret in not posting anymore because it seems you are the same standard as him .

3 Likes

With a few people exception rest of the forum filled with salty haters / trolls tbh. Not giving respect to others ideas but waiting from them to respect their own ideas.

And accusing him " I hope you one day bla bla " but you have not speak with him personally or he did not said the things in general?

You are too over protective get a life a bit.

2 Likes

What are you even on about ? how would you like it if your girlfriend/wife/partner/mom/daughter/niece or any women you know and like are called street walkers ?

Yes and the OP are both in my view and so are you .

Telling me to get a life when when Ret insulted me and this OP thinks he is a gentlemen for doing so were are your morals ? sure defend the trolls .

2 Likes

/yawn at you

1 Like

I can tell you have no morals or ethics if that is the only response you can give , the truth hurt you ? maybe think before you post next time and welcome to ignore people like you do not deserve to be conversed with any longer if you think its fine for woman to be disrepected and insulted and called street walkers that sale there body’s for cash .

Flagged you for trolling and inflaming .

2 Likes

touching , bye

1 Like

Tbh there is no denying that Retributor is a troll. He admitted so himself several times and he was doing things like the ones Deastra mentioned on purpose. Defending that is kinda ironic given his own statements on the matter.

I still prefer him over 2 other posters however.

3 Likes

did you just assume his gender?

outliers are often looked upon with scorn, as they are misunderstood… there was something artistic and beautiful in his ways… i cant quite put my finger on it but i sympathized with this style.

well taking humans having a limited lifespan, your hopes will come true one day… it seems? i would argue i am way more toxic than him… but it doesnt matter

pretty funny one too

and btw about being “mature”… being offended is your choice… so ye welcome to adulthood special snowflake have a nice compfy seat in your safespace

3 Likes

Yeah, I miss him too !

3 Likes

It was 2018 or 19 if I remember, his exact words directed at me were “I know You are a racist, because you play Horde. All Horde players are Racist.” Not my character, Me…

I was laughing, too loudly. My girlfriend at the time came over to the computer to see what I was laughing at, and I pointed it out. She then started cackling in laughter and said “Just tell him you got that uppity slave girl back to work or you’d have responded sooner”…

Because like, y’know, white dude dating a black lass. Clearly I’m racist :stuck_out_tongue:

The women hating thing he did wasn’t so funny to be honest, it was pretty grim, and directly calling individuals out as selling their bodies for cash, in pretty grim terms.

He was an idiot, to be honest. We’re kind of better off without him, in absolute fairness.

4 Likes

i could, and i am not lying here, care less about you defending yourself of his accusations infront of me what soever… literally there is nothing less important to me…

to some, meybe, to me he was a hero… no, an idol, yes, an idol and someone i would withness bringing joy and laughter on this, wretched place, void of any reason or meaning, also known as general forums…

maybe you are, but who cares about that…

please elaborate

1 Like

You are triggering my nitpick urge.

Nope. He already knows what i mean most certainly. Also i understood his core message.