Where is WoW Classic Era support?

Hello there,

It seems there is no more support provided by Blizzard on WoW Classic Era. For instance ZG madness part is bugged since weeks. When we do report bug no answer is given.

Where is the client consideration ? What are we paying for if not for support and clean servers ? In this exemple it is all about regression from a more than15years old game …

Is it me having a close vision or do you guys have some answer from Blizzard support ? Is it even legal to not ensure this support ?

1 Like

Bug reports don’t get answers, ever.

TBCC and Classic Era are things you don’t actually pay for.

100% legal as they do not guarantee everything in the game will work, if you read the terms of use you would know this, hell, even your account doesn’t belong to you.

I don’t play retail so i pay for TBCC.

You do pay a subscription, which includes TBCC and Classic Era as well as retail. Without paying the subscription you do not get access to either TBCC or Classic Era, so they are not free.

1 Like

They are free when you buy retail, whether you play retail is up to you.

They are not free to play but free with your subscription.

Who cares? Did u pay for the character copy in classic? if u did then just go away, blizzard got what could take from you and want nothin else.

O so they are free as long as i pay my subscription? Dont be ridiculous.

Exactly, I knew you would get it eventually.

Are you suggesting that Blizzard is tying products?

Not at all, you are not buying Classic Era or Classic TBC, it is free when you buy Retail.

You buy retail for £9.99(UK) a month subscription and get access to Classic era and TBCC for no extra cost, so it’s not tying as you are not paying extra.

No, we’re paying for access to Blizzard’s servers.

Support staff is an expectation when paying for access to any service.

Checkmate.

Corrected that for you.

The support staff are there but I think they are prioritising Retail, you know, the part we actually pay for.

If they’re retail servers why am i playing classic on them?

You may not be playing retail but that is what you are paying for, everything else is free. Otherwise you could split your payment and only pay for Classic.

What percentage of your 15000 posts are nonsensical trolling?

I know what I am talking about, your 49 posts show that you don’t.

I would figure people who actually know what they’re talking about wouldn’t spend years of their life posting in this garbage dump.

I don’t spend years posting here, when you work it out it’s 13 or so posts a day.

You know next to nothing about the definition of freebee marketing versus tying products.

I was thinking the same about you, it’s a value added item not product tying, like these very forums.