Where to finish levelling from 58-60?

I’ve done all the quests except a couple that require groups in winterspring, felwood, burning steppes, WPL and EPL…and I’m about 1.5 levels off 60.

Are my only choices to farm mobs / run dungeon quests to finish or have I missed a zone? I did notice silithus but afaik it isn’t available yet? I started these zones at 55, perhaps I went too early :S

Just start farming your gear in dungeons.

dungeons and ony quest line, in dreams to

brd -> windsor. lbrs -> trinket q (drop from endboss). hydraxion warlords q uptill ubrs. continue the ony q line uptill ubrs. now do 1 full ubrs and complete al 3 Q.

rest are for example hoj runs, or other dungeon gear u can get.

Okay seems I should find a guild and start running dungeons then. Thanks all

Imagine, if you hadn’t skipped zones while levelling you would be 60 by now.

2 Likes

What did I skip? That’s what I’m trying to find out? The only zone I can think of is Blasted Lands

1 Like

I was in the same place a few days ago, hitting 58 and had nothing to do by myself, however, I had 6 BRD quests, 4 (or so) LBRS quests. Ran these 2 dungeons and it got me to 59 1/3. Not so far to 60 now.

Earlier on most people skip at least 3 zones that they could go back to later.

Dungeon farming, kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I have just hit 58 and have most of the Eastern Plaguelands untouched along with some q’s to finish in badlands, un’goro, blasted lands, winterspring, Felwood and western Plaguelands

Worth checking for quest chains you have skipped

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.