Where Would You Like To Go Next Expansion?

Yeah, that sword needs to go. It totally ruins the landscape (not that Silithus ever was a pretty place to begin with, but that huge sword does nothing to improve it).

1 Like

To the moon of azeroth, might be fun expansion haha.

1 Like

Unf in last int Ion stated that we are to big of a heores to go and kill gnolls and murlocs , and no update to exodar or any draeni starting zone as he was destroyed by draenei shaman in TBC .

1 Like

It could’ve fallen over making a neat bridge between Silithus and Tanaris :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Who knows what the effects of the sword would bring forth in Un’Goro.

Though I like the idea of a base build with that stuff better.

2 Likes

Would be a more interesting setting to me than the Shadowlands setting, honestly.

2 Likes

Azeroth based, for sure.

2 Likes

Back to Azeroth. No more dark hallways, fel green, undead…no more Sylvanas, Thrall, Jaina, Anduin and Baine.

Azeroth for sure
i mean stuff was happening while we were in SL right?
oh btw remember to update your addons tonight or tomorrow because of 9 1 5

Azeroth please!

Gotta keep in mind that it’s easier to picture going back to Azeroth than imagine another cosmic realm expansion like the shadowlands which would’ve barely been introduced by Chronicle or the lore.

There’s perhaps the dragon isles but that’s about it.

Oh yeah and the art team works a few xpack ahead of time, so even if Devs were to read this it would only impact 11 or 12.0 due to all the time it takes for artists to generate open world assets.

Ion’s recent interview kinda points in this direction too, iirc by saying that the team wants to explore the cosmology but also return to Azeroth. And that it’s not necessarily that difficult to implement as we already had cosmic forces very early on due to the burning legion.

At least that’s my understanding of that part of the interview.

i dont think there is anywhere new which hasent already been done… new continents done…

new planet done
after life done…
alternate timeline done…
viking style death expansion done…
end of the world cataclysm done…
civil war done…

what else is there to do ??

new game engine… maybe ?

Azeroth. And see updated zones, I’m so tired of those Cataclysm-wrecked zones that are still like that since 11 years.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.