Which Havoc 4th slot minor in 8.3?

I’m currently running CLF, CoF and Lucid. What does everyone feel would be a good 4th essence to grind out for HoA 75?

Would like to have a backup in case I don’t manage to grind the new 8.3 essences by the time I unlock the 4th slot. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Sims will tell :joy:

I’m not kidding here. We’re also getting a bunch of new essences and CLF will get nerfed by a lot.

Single target boss fights I run CLF, CoF, WV. M+ I run Iris, Purification, WV. While I definitely recommend you to sim what I’m about to say; I’d ditch Lucid Dreams. It simmed a lot lower for me than WV.

Really? That’s really interesting. I thought the return on fury would push my dps higher as I’m always fury-starved. What if the other folks in my group don’t have WV, would it still be advisable?

As for the simming, I’m assuming we cannot still sim 4 essences? Don’t have much knowledge about that.

Depends on the creators of raidbots. I assume we can sim by the time 8.3 goes live.

If you have rank 3, WV will spawn quite often and usually there’s at least 1 extra person that has it. Lucid dreams actually doesn’t have a high proc rate.

If you’re fury starved, you might have a problem in your build. Perhaps this would help you? Comparing my spellbar to that of my Demon Hunter - #133 by Linaori-chamber-of-aspects

Edit as this is not in the same post:

• This build gives me roughly 6~7x as much fury regeneration compared to non Demonic Appetite builds
  • You can’t ever be Fury Starved unless you use Demon Blades

Yep, I do have a rank 3 WV. Will slot that in instead and see how I do. I’m using demon blades, so I guess I should spec away from it. Will read the link you sent in detail soon. Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.