Which Realm type for Re Roll?

I had a great time no a PvP server during phase 1. However, I have less time than when Classic launched and I’m thinking to re roll on a more casual/mature realm - I would want to transfer my PvP Hunter ideally, but that is not possible currently.

What realm type would you suggest? PvE, RP or even RP PvP?

I want a chill and laid back community/experience that isn’t as Go Go Go Rush Rush Rush as the larger PvP servers (which I played on in phase 1). I would like that my traditional feeling of going on an adventure in an online RPG world than modern min/max gaming culture, though I enjoy it in moderation.

Any recommendations?

EU Btw.

Maybe give a medium pop PvP server a go, they are quieter but from what I’ve found at lvl 21 is there’s always people around for dungeons and Q help but there’s also no overcrowding, it’s been quite good so far. Not seen anyone complaining about gank squads going about either but I’m sure there will be a few about, after all it is still a PvP server!

If you want to stay PvP then you could look at some of the lower pop PvP realms. Some forums posters have moved to them and say they are having a blast with population sizes feeling much more balanced and Vanilla like.

PvE gives you the best of both worlds you can flag yourself for PvP from day 1 if you wish to retain that sense of danger in the world, and they currently have some great wPvP going on at times, maybe all the time even. When you just want to get stuff done unflag and get on with it.

The community, least on my server seems pretty laid back and I have only come across a few unsavoury characters but you are going to get them everywhere, sadly.

I would suggest making level 1 toons and going to servers you are interested in and asking the faction you want to play what it’s like.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.