Which server to transfer as alliance?

hey guys i am playing in flamelash server. and it is literally unplayable for alliance players. i am constantly being ganked, spending half of my time as corpse running. i can see that there is free character transfer avaible to this servers: Bloodfang, Dragonfang, Earthshaker , and Judgement. which of this servers is alliance populated? is there any suggestion that you can give me about this?

4 Likes

Judgement is about 52/48 in favour of Alliance.

Your probability of bumping into horde on Dragonfang will be substantially lower than what you’re experiencing now, that’s for sure. There are large groups of horde that try to hold BRM but it usually swings either way. Flight paths are generally safe most of the time, even TP unless you’re unlucky. I’d say it’s as close to what Vanilla was like imo, you will get ganked yes, but equally it won’t be a zerge fest, mostly bandits running around in 2/3 sized groups (apart from BRM) as everyone knows it’s more efficient honor. Plus the realm is chilled, alliance and horde all recognise each other and have quite a healthy rivalry. Plus it’s a pretty even ratio.

1 Like

I made a lvl 1 alliance and horde on Bloodfang to check out the horde/alliance ratio this last weekend.

Alliance had 6 Rogues online that was level 60 while horde had 50+
Alliance had 15 Warriors online that was level 60 while horde had 50+
Alliance had 6 paladins online that was level 60 while horde had 50+ (shamans)

You get the idea.

I only checked that server tho, you might wanna check the rest.

Bloodfang has been pretty even in P1. Suspect that recent transfers combined with P2 has hurt the actual situation (people simply loggning off or not logging on at all as it is boring to get farmed). Time will tell if servers will recover from this when hype dies down or if Blizz interacts by releasing BGs. It’s pretty clear that P2 is damaging classic though…

https://i.imgur.com/WTWdYKg.jpg

Dragonfang seems to have a relatively even balance and we’re low pop which means there aren’t really any massive zergs roaming around as most people aren’t really interested in that. Like Zakharia said if you see Horde in the open world you’ll probably recognise them since DF is a pretty tight-knit community, leveling for you will be safe for the most part

Ok so bloodfang is a server to dodge as alliance

1 Like

Bloodfang pve wise is great as alliance though. Just that ppl currently arent enjoying Blizzard enforced transfers and P2…

Depends what you want. Pyrewood and mirrage are the 2 biggest servers for EU with a minimum 15k players on both servers. Both are a round 60/40 alliance majority. Would highly recommend pyrewood, SW and IF are full of players, and really shows how alive the server is.

Tons of guilds clearing MC every week, and SS vs TM is fairly busy every night for PvP.

I call bs on that claim, tbh.
While I haven’t checked alliance side personally (obviously, since I’ve got horde characters there), everything I’ve experienced as horde points to it being pretty balanced. Including lots of alliance in most (if not every) zone, alliance not only matching but beating the size of horde raids in Hillsbrad, large groups of alliance running around BRS, plenty of alliance competing for resources and mobs (met 3 in Darkwhisper this morning in a short time, and I saw 0 horde), etc…
And alliance who actually play there mostly agree that it’s fairly balanced.

P2 might have changed the numbers a bit, but it’s definitely not wildly horde dominated, and I keep seeing new alliance guild names popping up, so both sides are getting fresh blood.

In terms of which server OP should transfer to, though, that depends. A lot of alliance and horde are pretty chill, but a lot kill on sight and camp FPs and similar. So if the aim is to avoid that, I’d avoid Bloodfang.

He can’t transfer his char there though. I think he’s only talking about the servers which are open for character transfer

Ahhh my bad, personally ya bet off rerolling then. The server transfers are to absolutely dead servers. Some of which are showing under 1k players lol.

Lots of treads about this now. Just want to reply here also that im on Bloodfang and its a good server for alliance, atleast for me. Lots of groups and pretty active. I dont like crowded servers tho, so for those who like to see people everywhere they might want to look somewhere else.

Some are also worried we will get a big influx of horde with free transfers that will make it hard to be alliance here aswell. Only time will tell, but more alliance is good

Hi there. Someone have information about balance on another realms? Ashbringer for example

where do you get information about servers? is there web site showing a real population, a/h ratio etc?

There are several sites, but none of them reliable. Their data is based on players doing scans and uploading logs, so it’s more like random snapshots than accurate representation. Blizzard also apparently made some API changes (or something like that) that unintentionally broke some of the data gathering tools, so now it’s basically just people doing /who’s.
They can give a very rough idea of population and ratios, though.

Its probably a good idea to just make a char on the server your interested in and ask in chat how it is. Many people here from other servers have other agendas than giving correct info…

2 Likes

Go bloodfang, its even and has good population (i play ally).
Dont listen to mr.troll earlier in thread, go check for yourself.

Hopefully they will close the miggs to here when this turn of free migg ends.

1 Like

Just Ignore that moron. I did a /who for you and it’s showing 50+ players for alliance