Whispers after solo shuffle

Not played PvP for a long long time, not at all in DF until the last few days. Finding it really funny getting whispered during and after games with some form of ‘abuse’. Reminds me of classic with the x-faction hate when people would log over to flame and log off! Nostalgia at its finest :rofl:

5 Likes

people whispers others and wonders why they got banned
meanwhile between words “you played bad” and “use some cd” there are r, f or d word and irl threatens
actually this is very funny

3 Likes

And then they come here “I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON WTF BLOZZARD” even going as far as saying the other person should be banned because he incited the abuse with his mistakes in the lobby.

4 Likes

It means you played well. Take the whispers as a compliment. I got called a little rat yesterday for beating a player. He/she thought it was unfair i killed them at 10% health…

I dont really understand if some gets his account actioned for whispers unless its something clearly vile, but I dont much care in general when people whisper me and I imagine not many care either, they just report it cause its made easy.

1 Like

Oh I do, apparently I’m an account booster world championship tournament player … by no means am I that, but it’s amusing to read. That’s why I’m saying it’s nostalgic from classic rage whispers from then other faction! :heart:

People that make mistakes and cost games in a competitive, ranked mode of content have zero right to complain if they get flamed.

WoW players take everything way too personally. You as a person are not getting flamed, your fails in a game are getting flamed.

It just exemplifies the massive ego of some people if they get upset about it.

Are you for real, wow

Yes I am for real. If you throw somebody’s game, why act surprised when you get given heat for it?

If you wanna play with no backlash for your misplays, go and play unrated BGs and skirmishes. You can find them in the ‘casual’ category, i.e. the content that such an environment is quite literally designed for.

1 Like

well i’m actually getting whispers that states that i should hang myself.

I’d argue that those going out of their way to rage whisper in this fashion have a much larger ego that they may want to look at keeping in check. Complaining about being banned for doing it has the same energy as calling others snowflakes while being the real snowflake.

1 Like

Not really. Competitive mindset =/= ego. Some people get annoyed when they sit a long queue to have their game ruined, and as long as they don’t step over the line with d*ath threats and other irl nonsense, then I don’t really see an issue.

People that rage whisper shouldn’t complain if they’re banned. At the same, people that throw games, grief and play terribly also shouldn’t cry when they get called out and insulted on their GAMEPLAY for it.

It’s an unfair system that ultimately favours griefers and trolls.

Edit: I say they shouldn’t complain if they’re banned because they are given ample opportunity to learn to stop, i.e. from behaviour warning pop-ups and silences before any suspension is applied.

And why does MMr exist a mechanic if YOU play more mistake free and better then other you climb and play with people that make less mistakes

Mean if on your raiting fail someone maybe you are in the same boot and have done mistakes yourself
Otherwise you would be R1 number one spot on your specc and win AWC

I know i am at the raiting i deserve, i always struggle on caster and play like garbage if someone flames me at my raiting he dont have the right because he is the same garbage but differnt, maybe this lobby its favour him or he make some plays but next lobby he is the one how fails and i get my 6-0

I am currently the highest rated Shadow Priest, and therefore the highest rated Priest on EU right now. So, that backfired.

So if I make a new alt Spriest while my main is nearly 2800 and it loses in lower lobbies because of people not pressing their buttons, what then? It’s a 3v3, not a 1v3.

Congratulations on missing the point. Getting mad isn’t reserved or a right earned for people at X rating. Sometimes it’s the manner that people lose in that annoys them, e.g. extremely common sense and obvious things that people should do.

I always say to people I play with, I don’t care if we lose, I care about how we lose.

1 Like

Rly impressive ngl but why not highest raited Shadow in the US where the specc actual get played a lot? Kappa

On alts you still will have more wins then inter and bypass then sooner or later or? Soloq is not a constant gain but you with your skillset will have a higher raiting increase then people that make mistakes, they just part of your jorney, why eaven bother rage whisper a guy you will not play with again in 90% of cases

So it’s my fails that are told to “kys” and not me as a person? :thinking:

2 Likes

The people that really need to get banned are those pathetic healers with a god complex who can’t handle simple criticism.
Instead of taking advice they decide to not heal and throw the entire match.

1 Like

Can you not be wilfully dense please?

Can you though? Obviously the OP of this thread is not talking about critizism in gameplay and pointing out fails like unused CDs. Otherwise he wouldn’t have said “abuse”.

I mean, i get wjere you’re coming from but in times, where everyone needs their “safe space” for some reason it’s best to just don’t say anything even if it would be justified. :man_shrugging: (personal insults are never justified though)

This is a pure assumption. May I remind you that action taken for what you say in game to someone else gets classed as ‘abusive language’, whether it’s personal or regarding your fails. I also didn’t reply to the OP because they were too vague, I replied to somebody else.

Couldn’t care less. If you want a ‘safe space’, go and play 3v3 with your friends, random BGS, skirmishes, or sit in a garrison. You can’t expect to queue a competitive, ranked mode of content and not ever receive any heat if you throw a game.