White/Grey Gear - Some sources!

yaaaay!

corpse bride here we go

1 Like

Speaking of, I checked the PTR - not only does the Soul Trader stuff seem to be transmoggable, but they’re all listed as cosmetic!

I am currently seated on one pair, sadly. But I am planning to make a new alt to take through the zones to hunt down the whites and greys, so, if I get another, I will of course say something.

As well, Wowhead does advise that it is available but you need to be in Chromie Time for Cataclysm to loot it, apparently.

1 Like

Thank-you so much regardless, even so, I need to spend a few hours farming them in the respectful location.

But it is the thought that counts.

1 Like

They should drop instantly if you make a new character and than Chromie time, then go for Bloodmyst, and seek out the Bandits, there are many but their drops become almost non-existent above lvl 30.

1 Like

Woo! That’s good to hear!

1 Like

Gonna try that when and IF I get my holidays from work.

Don’t forget the Dalaran Wizard Robes guys!!

Peak Dalaran citizen RP!

3 Likes

I’d argue this is a really notable one too:

2 Likes

Adding that one to the main post! Nice that cloth users also get to make use of some of the leather and mail goblin starter sets.

2 Likes

It’s not spam if it’s contributing:

2 Likes

As much as I love this being true so far, I’m holding out for another reset or so before putting down gold. “Fun detected” and so on.

2 Likes

Wowhead has them listed as Binds When Equipped when viewed on the PTR. While not 100% concrete proof (nothing except the live version truly is) it certainly seems like we’ll be getting these next patch!

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/item=114978/farmers-shovel
Is an old model from Classic, what’s unique about this shovel is that it is classified as a staff as opposed to a polearm or mace, so almost all classes are able to use it. It also means it will sheathe a lot better on the back.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=114979/farmers-hoe
This is a model from MoP.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=114980/farmers-broom
This is identical to the broom dropped by Tirisfal Farmers in Solliden, but without the 0.05% drop chance.

You can apparently buy these from a vendor in AU Shadowmoon Valley as well if you are Alliance.
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=84074/merchant-derrook
The rest of what Gryrmpech sells are new models added in DF.

3 Likes

Giving this thread one last bump for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing every cloth worgen in their starter gear and every goblin in their starter gear for a while!

5 Likes

You can equip the Legendary crafted pieces from Shadowlands and obtain the Mythic appearances of Sanctum of Domination gear - they are still unique-equipped, so you need to do one piece at a time.

(edit) I just saw Distantpeak had provided this information, the excitement took over :sweat_smile:

Worth mentioning twice maybe

2 Likes

if anyone knows of any white armor for mail or cosmetic, that has a Wastewander, desert, or middle eastern vibe please let me know!

by white i mean the armor, not the color

searching for my Human hunter :smile:

Adding these to the main post at some point, but here’s some I’ve recently found:

• Arwin Blakemore - Sells some unique cloth and leather appearances.

• Sally “Salvager” Sandscrew - Also sells unique cloth and leather appearances, but requires you to make a goblin and get to the lost isle part of the quest. Still much cheaper than buying the pieces for 14,000-27,000 gold on the Auction House!

Funnily enough I was just about to link to Richard Hatstock who sells a cosmetic version of the violet/purple wizard hat, but also a cosmetic version of a turban if that’s an appropriate suggestion!

Also thanks to those who messaged me on Discord, there’s Zinyen Swiftrider and Raiza who sell some unqiue axe and gun models respectively, as well as the Deadeye Monocle that drops from a Hemet Nesingwary quest now being a transmoggable cosmetic!

2 Likes

nice! i was thinking more along the lines of pants/ chest tho.

Perhaps make a goblin shaman if you haven’t already! Their starter set has a pretty sunworn look to it that can work for mail wearers, and all you ahve to do is make the character, log into it once and the appearance should be in there and works cross-faction. Hunters get the same shirt but in red.

1 Like