Who is following the Asmongold - Taliesin meltdown?

Yep makes even more sense.And yea i agree she is way more relaxed and natural,while he try hards way too much.

1 Like

I feel like taliesin is someone who is quick to take offence
and gets mad for every little thing fast and just cant let it go

Just checked stream again now its for followers only chat …

2 Likes

To quote my reply above :

Point being by my previous post, yet again, another accusations but 0 tangible proof.

If he did that it shouldn’t be hard to find it on the web with so many haters. But none can provide anything, yet they keep at it.

If you hate/dislike someone it’s fine, just don’t start accusation you can’t backup or you’ll end up looking like this Taliguy.

And my post was not ment as proof it was ment as a if even i have seen this thing it must happen quite often.

But as you seem to like proof so much can you show proof that asmongold has never targeted people ever before?

According to Taliesin, he never intended the video Asmongold commented to be public. This video was recorded without his knowledge and consent.

Death and rape threaths are not little things.

I Realy dont know what happend all i know is somthing about asmongold sending his fans after T&E I used to follow the T&E stream but like i said before most of the time it was Tali talking sh*t and i just clicked away

I dont believe anything anymore he says

1 Like

I do not know for sure either. I just follow this story. In a video Taliesin published on YouTube 3 days ago, he provides some sample of the messages his received on Twitter. He also provides some context about the video Asmongold saw and commented.

It’s up to you. I’m not a fan of anybody. I’m too old for that.

I suppose I tend to give people benefit of the doubt. And also, I’m an observer, not a judge when it comes to people I don’t personally know.

That just makes him a coward on top of everything else…

2 Likes

A coward for what ? Having being stolen ? Is it legal in the UK to record someone without his knowledge and consent ? In my country, it is not.

I am stating that in this situation he has every right to defend himself

You need to calm the hell down…
[/quote]

Did…you just tell yourself to calm down? I mean you’re not wrong, but…That’s…a little bit weird. That’s Inside Voice stuff, not Outside Voice.

Well self evidently it -does- matter to you. Also, not being the only person to hold an opinion rather famously is not the same as that opinion being right, now is it?
Asmongolds fans made RL threats of sexual violence, desires for people to die in Wars they were not old enough to have been in, then actual direct death threats. They did this as a result of his stream, where he encouraged them to do so.

Which part of this are you having a difficulty with?

I mean I don’t subscribe to either, I’ve casually watched a few of their streams, so I can only judge by my personal experience. Which is that Asmongold’s fans are racist, sexist, transphobic, anti-semites, homophobes, and threaten sexual violence against people who quite possibly are still children, as well as death threats. Now I am 100% certain not all of his fans are like that. But 100% of the ones I have encountered, -are- like that.

Hence my annoyance.

He can’t complain about something he encouraged his own fanbase to do. Or rather he can, it just makes him a hypocrite.

1 Like

It is 100% Illegal.

Then I would say the one who did this is lucky if Talisesin decides to not prosecute him.

Clever…

I doubt you’re impressing anyone for being purposefully obtuse.

Cool, link the clip where he tells his followers to do these things to T&E.

For not having the courage to stick by the drivel he spent half an hour spouting.

Sure. Whatever you need to believe. You get one-liners and I get essays but I’m the one that cares :slight_smile:

I won’t be responding to you again, just so you’re aware.

1 Like

and you imagine he would find this person even if he wanted to prosecute? If someone cheated on you and they said “Sorry, I didn’t mean for you to find out” would you be obliged to forgive them? That argument is ridiculous.

What are you talking about ? I asked because I’ve seen a lot of contents.

Cheating is not illegal, is it ? Stealing is.

And I’m not judging Asmongold. I think he has being manipulated as well.

I believe, but cannot be certain, that US Law is even more stringent on this matter, but whilst you are allowed to film, as a legal body with remit to do so, people going about their business, you 100% cannot record someone directly speaking to camera, or talking over the telephone, without their express awareness that such is being done. Unless such is put in the public domain, it is also illegal to transmit such things, should you come into possession of them, under several clauses of the Data Protection Act, amended in 2018, which is adhered to under the auspices of the GDPR by all EU countries, and will still be adhered to even should Brexit actually happen, by whatever remains of this shattered mess of my country. Totally Illegal.

Copy+Paste isn’t really what I would class as ‘Clever’, would you?
You told yourself to calm down on a forum. I mean, I agree with your future self telling your past self to calm down, I think sometimes we all have those moments. Just most of us do it inside our heads, not actually posting it…

You really are not reading anything apart from what you think is going on and being said, are you. Where did I say that he did that to T&E or whatever you call them?
I’ll save you the effort of reading.

Never.

I literally (in the correct usage of the word) did not type this. I -did- type that he encouraged his followers to such behaviour on RP Forums during their Project 60 stunt. Which he did, and they did.

He is now complaining about someone doing the same thing he has done in the past. I mean I don’t know, are you getting paid or something? Why can’t you admit that the guy can be a douche?

1 Like