Who likes you the most?

I have got most likes from:
Serissa
Grainne
Celadina
Punyelf
Moothilda
Deyling (thanks my friend taking the list with 3 separate toons :hugs:)

And i am absolutely godsmacked that Halicos has managed to get himself banned ever on these forums. I have never seen anything even remotely offensive from him here! If we would be giving out medals here for being nice he would be covered in them. I mean totally covered only nose showing. Same would be with Moothilda though. :laughing:

6 Likes

This nearly made me fall off my chair too. Then again, we all have those bad boy days when things are just going wrong. Some of us cough me ahem more so than others.

5 Likes

Agree with this :raised_hands: such friendly lovely ppl :blush:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Well, I wouldn’t go that far… If I don’t manage to stop myself I send nasty replies too :sweat:

5 Likes

I dont believe this, your posts are always nice (and funny alot of the time!) :cow:

3 Likes

Aww, you make me all warm inside now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For that I’ll give you a hand reaching the hardest things anytime

8 Likes

Maybe Moothilda and Halicos have secret lives where, when you and me are not reading, they are writing thunder and slander being feared amongst many! :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha :joy: i feel like i’m ALWAYS reading here though :see_no_evil: (its an addiction when i cant play :flushed:)

4 Likes

Cow lvl likes :joy:

Most Liked By

Sinaaki Sinaaki

Zetioun Zetioun

Wildcárd

Farmerx Farmerx

Supremé

Cróne

2 Likes

Like some kind of parallel universe thing oooo that’s creepy :point_up::laughing:.

2 Likes

Same. They must be really fast!

Also known as Doomhilda and Hellicos?

5 Likes

Followed by top replies :rofl:

Top Replies

General Discussion2h

General Discussion2h

General Discussion2h

General Discussion2h

General Discussion2h

General Discussion2h

2 Likes

Like because I am out of likes for today have to wait 14hours for more :+1::+1::+1:.

2 Likes

How many likes can one give in one day? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i am not sure i think it depends on a trust level one person has i lost mine cause of too many forum vacations when it comes to that 50% of the time its a mystery to me why i even get them for other 50% of the time i know what i did.Also that Greek song i posted is now stuck in my brain get it out! XD.

Even if the sun goes out and the planets are lost
Ακόμα κι αν σβήσει ο ήλιος και χαθούν οι πλανήτες

even if the nights are cold and endless
ακόμα κι αν κρύες κι ατέλειωτες γίνουν οι νύχτες

i will love you
θα σ’ αγαπάω

not even a minute away, to live can not
μακριά σου ούτε λεπτό, να ζήσω δεν μπορώ

Even if we are far away from each other in foreign countries
Ακόμα κι αν βρεθούμε μακριά ο ένας απ’ τον άλλον σε χώρες ξένες

even if they hide us on the map in other coordinates
ακόμα κι αν μας κρύψουν στο χάρτη σε άλλες συντεταγμένες

i will love you, i will love you
θα σ’ αγαπάω, εγώ θα σ’ αγαπάω

My heart, don’t worry, we won’t split up
Καρδιά μου μην ανησυχείς, δεν θα χωρίσουμε εμείς

Even if I have to give up all my freedoms
Ακόμα κι αν πρέπει να παραδώσω όλες μου τις ελευθερίες

even if they tell me to change ideas and theories
ακόμα κι αν μου πουν να αλλάξω ιδέες και θεωρίες

I will love you
Θα σ’ αγαπάω

3 Likes

I feel sad now

1 Like

tbh i got some short bans as well over the years while sure some where deserved. Some where absolutely nonsense, i got a ban from the forums once because someone was talking about how people being banned in an example where he was the one griefing. i called him out and i was the one that got banned for a week

Don’t mind about it, people in EU forums does not tend to like posts even if they like them, I think. Looking at US forums, they like a lot more than we do, but I guess they have wee bit more active forum users as well.

Hah, this was a good one. Made me laugh :laughing:

5 Likes

I don’t know about others, but I don’t always ‘heart’ a post if I think the writing style is too harsh - even if I agree with the poster.

We have some posters who are so blunt I sometimes wish I had the gut to be too, but at the same time I wish they would tone it down.

And sometimes it’s difficult to ‘heart’ a post if you only agree to half of the (often wall of) text :slight_smile:

True, they always seem to have had a lot… I have only recently looked into them, because so many referrering to them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes exactly same issue as me i have to say now you know how it feels being actioned for stupid reasons well thats the issue barry we shouldnt call people out its the naming and shaming rule that strike us the most instead i believe we should learn to ignore the taunts of people who have nothing better to do in their lives then just insult other people or grief others.