Who likes you the most?

Yes, I agree. My intention was not to point fingers at forum posters, just a thing I have noticed. I think this is more of a differences in our cultures in EU. I mean, we have a rich and very different cultures. For example in some cultures people tend to be (over) polite which is something that is not liked in other cultures and vice versa.

1 Like

Why are you sad?

I didnā€™t think you were pointing fingers, I was just expressing why some doesnā€™t always get a ā€˜heartā€™ from me, and was just using your comment :blush:

But yes, the culture differences really shines through.

And looking at the US forum, you also see the huge difference between that forum and this forum - not saying that either is better than the other, just the differences in threads, likes and posters are huge :slight_smile:

1 Like

All it takes is to take 1 troll bait, i know i did a long time ago :roll_eyes:

But is it really naming and shaming when he himself talked about it on the forums while i only said that he was the problem there and should be banned for it. Its not like i posted someones name and servers on the forums

Some bans are just nonsense, but lol i donā€™t see how you ever got banned though. You behave way better than me on the forums

wel the part:

is what got you your vacation thats shaming.I apologize i picked that part but thats all i could find that would lead someone to a ban in the first place and thank you barry for the kind words.

aye like i said thats nonsensical, if some people brag about misbehaving and you say he did something bad its almost hilarious if you get banned for saying he did something bad. I mean i can understand if you drag someones name and server to the forums, but in a discussions where he mentions his deeds himself it shouldnt be counted as shaming.

Iā€™m curious how you got banned in the past since you mentioned it before :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know actually i forgot most of the strikes XD but i can tell you that yes acting like a carebear as you mentioned is what got me half of my strikes never defend other posters even if you are correct dont pretend like you are someones lawyer on the forums some people hate that.And thats the short version.

Most liked by Puny and most likes given to Puny

2 Likes

People that tickle me the most(am I allowed to say it like thatā€¦?) Radium, Celadina, Punyelf, Bukachu, Grainne, Serissa.

People I poke the most are Punyelf, Bukachu, Dejarous, Radium, Jito and Moritz.

Thanks for showing me this though, I had no idea. Not sure how usefull the info is, but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh hi!

There you are!

You are on my most poked list! I just poked you again just because I was happy to see you right above me though :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

I was so close at one point not long ago. I have no memory of what it was about though, but yet to have any bans, warnings or burries. I donā€™t count the burry I got for saying I had never been burried, as a burry.

Sounds about right. I have only given out about 500 likes, and that was surprisingly low. However, this is exactly how I feel. The post need to feel spot on in he moment, or I need to wholeheartly agree or wholeheartly think itā€™s a good post before I like that heart.

Sometimes Iā€™ve been ready to click that heart then see something towards the end andā€¦ naaah, canā€™t do it.

2 Likes

Howdy partner tips hat

I first read that as ā€œbunniesā€, which for some reason strikes me as hilarious. :rofl:

I have a roster to be proud of: Punyelf, Redoctober, Halicos, Radium, Moothilda, Trelw.

Now that I look at that page, I can be even prouder, though, of my top 5 links

which together have been followed nearly 2500 times, I hope pointing people to information that they can use.

Posts arenā€™t read just once, even in the minor forums. :slight_smile:

As for flaming people, I am sometimes tempted. But after long years on mailing lists and Usenet, I have developed a habit of not biting back the same day. Next day, it usually just doesnā€™t seem important.

7 Likes

I do believe you provide quite some helpfull posts out there.

Iā€™m kind of lost that part of me. Iā€™m all over the place now and can barely track myself these days, and been like that for some years now. canā€™t memorize a darn thing about the game anymore. Itā€™s all ā€œmaybe it was like thisā€¦ā€.

Iā€™ve been here since 2007, though these forums have gone through at least 3 different ā€œmakeoversā€ since then. I miss my 2007 avatar with the green nightelf druid portrait against the black background(my other half things Iā€™m a rā€¦ for being here though :joy: )

1 Like

But its fun :frowning:

2 Likes

Halicos, puny, bukachu

Wheres bukabae gone? Not seen him post in forever, guessing heā€™s got a lengthy forum ban lol.

2 Likes

It seems hes enjoying a little forum vacation, dunno what for though

1 Like

Probably farming 100k to pay me when we see Nzoth do bad things.
Anyhow F for most famous blue magnet this forum has ever seen, I miss him.

1 Like

Letā€™s say , having most likes from swordart is not a good sign. He has some special opinions ^^

2 Likes