Who thought M+ changes was a good idea?

Yes, but they should be. If players can spam +18s to get decked out in 216 gear they deserve it. If people could spam +23s for 226’s they probably deserve it as well. I feel m+ is so limited in terms of gear it’s basically do your ten 15’s and hope for a good item in your vault.

As a progression path it’s just very unsatisfying after a certain point.

1 Like

At this point I don’t care what they do with loot. I believe they should first fix the bugged dungeons before thinking about trying to do something with the loot table/distribution.

Both high level keys and heroic raiding are hard and does not feel rewarding enough. Especially as a dps you cannot even get a spot in a heroic raid or high lvl mythic key unless you are vastly outgearing the content.

I mean if i want to do a +18 key that rewards (if you’re lucky enough) 210 ilvl gear i must already have 210+ ilvl gear. So what is the point of even queuing for such content. Ofc that also falls to the category of absurd people mentality that sets requirements for their keys equal to that of a mythic raider for keys less than +15

Yeah thats what i am trying to tell, its hell for a lone dps. Even that dg or raid for their ilvl they wont accept unless you are overgeared

I had a big discussion before in another thread about this.
This is not possible to do. Because you’re gonna alienate so much of the classes to be able to achieve this. Also because the difficulty would have to ramp up in other ways alot more to. I think the timed also restricts what blizz can do aswell.

But personally to add 226 drops or anything above 210 drops, they need mythics to be harder mechanically. Not just number difficulty.
Mythic dungs would need a big rework.

Cosmetic stuff would be interesting idd. But i again would want to see stuff be more mechanically harder in there to, not just higher numbers. Mythic raid adds very difficult mechanics, but mythic dungs literally just have “mobs bonk harder.”

yep, here i agree with you 100%. More anima drops on higher keys and more anima drops in raid. 35 anima is kinda silly. Maybe 15+ keys could give 100 maybe or something.
And same with heroic raids and mythic raids could give higher per boss to.

People seemed to be having a great time with M+ even after they got all the loot and just had the weekly chests of disappointment.

So M+ have no loot for months on end abs it was fun.

Now M+ is not fun because it doesn’t give loot.

:question:

2 Likes

You need gear to have fun.

I guess it depends how you go about doing mythic dungs and whether you pug or not. I just did like 7 mythic dungs where i got 0 upgrades and only like 2 drops.
But i had alot of fun cuz i did it with irl friends.
We wanted to push higher and see what we could do. And we did 10+ even 11+ and we were like “hell ye, lets go, we can do this.”

Even finnished a time on the dreaded plaguefall, which we no longer think is that bad. Because we faced it and pulled through an 11+ in there.

So ye the loot horny ppl will never enjoy anything unless it gives them the loot.
I still have alot of fun in there even tho i get no upgrades, it’s just fun and exciting to do. It puts your adrenaline to the max.

This is my first expansion doing mythics as i didnt play legion or bfa.
It’s lots of fun. But Tyrannical tho…plz blizz take a look at it xd and adjust. I don’t wanna have a week with only 1 or 4 mythic dungs done and nothing else.

Big disagree on that one.

1 Like

I cant say my class was really fun to play with 5% haste when we started on mythics. Also the higher you get you start having to deal different with everything because of the amount of damage, which is more fun to me.

As i read your comment, you are doing with friends. Progressing with friends is sure fun. I do competitive m+ , sometime with friends sometime as a pug. If you are a pug dps even if you have high raiderio points without being overgeared you wont be able to get into that group. So it depends on how you do m+

That is also true. Gearing through raiding doesn’t seem possible for most people.

I guess the psychological bit here is that when you know you can’t get better gear, you start focusing on the actual challenge than upgrades? Atm many might think it’s their gear holding them back?

And you’re getting the actually worthwhile gear faster. The vault has a higher chance of giving you an actual upgrade than the chest did.

You’re not even remotely the kind of person I’m taking a jab at :stuck_out_tongue:

But you go on to say that it’s loot whoring that makes them sad, but my argument is that it’s not even that. Low item level gear is slower up front, yes, but by this point in the season they’ve reached the point where it’s now easier to get upgrades than before… it’s something mostly going on inside their own heads.

This would be valid if it made sense in the context of what’s actually happening.

Just wait until the raiders and pvpers come to tell everybody how easy m+ is,pvp is unbalanced poo,raid is poo as well,I don’t get how blizzard not seeing most people dislike the change in m+

We get 1 possible good piece per week. We need longer than a season to get full 226 gear. Not that that is my aim (it is not realistic), but it means we use a fair amount of end of dungeon items, which are not on a competitive ilvl. We stay for a longer amount of time on a low ilvl, instead of a decent ilvl like we were in bfa s4.

Yeah, but you get 3 choices so there’s a higher chance to get an upgrade than before, and this gets more and more pronounced the further into the season you get.

Even if we would get every week an 226 upgrade from week 1 (which ‘nobody’ can), you get like 1 month on 226 for pushing to the max. And we already had weeks with 3 vault options of legendary slot + 2 rings…

I dont get why you are trying to make people grateful to blizzard.
I will give an example to make you understand:

There is 3 people in a cell and 1 people as a guardian . Guardian has 15 apples, he gives 3 to you and 2 apples to other guy, for the last guy he gives 10 apples to him. The guy who got 3 apples thanks to guardian because other guy had 2 apples. You are simply being grateful to blizzard for looking back to BFA.

Instead of getting more apple you are just being thankfull to 3 apples.

Gearing is unbalanced for pve and pvp, simply blizzard wants us to just do 10 m+ , one raid and go do something else or just waste your time.

And even that being capped at 226 is an insult to people who prefer M+.

It is end-game. It’s actually the only thing to do end-game pve wise when you have your raid lockout.

And 1 mistake and that drops to 20%. Even if you managed to always time every 15 you do for 210 gear, 1 raidbosses are more rewarding because you don’t get less loot if you wipe on it. You have infinite tries. Oh and the last 2 raid bosses drop 220 btw, that’s 10 ilvls higher, and has the best trinkets for a lot of specs.

Heroic is also easier than M+. Getting 9/10 is pretty okay, done it twice now, while the majority of the players I raid with haven’t even timed a 14 yet (some haven’t even gotten +12s yet).

1 Like