Who to target?

That’s completely fine, I’d rather be known for who I am and what I’m like rather than have a fake persona. It’s got me to where I want to be so far :wink:

Do you mean not being a part of “social bubble”? xD

I don’t want to be part of a social bubble, I dislike almost the entire top end of the WoW scene.

I’m not surprised and I believe they don’t like you either xD

Oh how I long to be liked by wintraders, racists and racist sympathisers and enablers, the agony I feel is unbearable.

Playing victim now?

You are tapped in the head, I swear to God.

You know that God said to love your neighbour as yourself and you’re toxic? xD Hypocricy

Good job I don’t believe in any religions then, isn’t it?

Then why do you say “I swear to God” where God is with capital letter. Are you hypocrite?

Believing in a religion is a different thing to believing in existence of a ‘figure’. Good grief, you don’t need that explained to you as well, do you?

Then why do you swear to the figure if you don’t believe in any religion? It means you believe that God listens to you.

Is this another one of your pathetic attempts at trolling? Or is the Polish education system actually beyond useless?

Well I’ve never met a person in Poland who would struggle to show other European country on the map while I talked with someone who had Masters in computer science from UK who didn’t know where Poland is.

Nice excuse!!! xddddddd

Excuse of what? That people in UK struggle with basic geographic knowledge? I’d say our education system is bad in the way that they pass too much knowledge until the end of high school that you’ll never use. While in UK people specialize earlier but then you have such situations where people struggle with geography of Europe.

But if you want a lecture:

https://www.quora.com/Is-Polish-education-good

oh boy this thread has ended well…

back to topic:
Rule Nr.1 if there is an enhance shaman, just train him to death. Actually works just fine with ele and resto as well. It is called train the blue for a reason. With resto just need to double check if you leave open his partners if you die faster than him D:

Targets of choice as melee are more often than not:
Warlocks
Shamans
Hunter

Targets that rarely ever die and would take to long to kill because reasons:
mages
priests (although shadows are often the target, they can be quite durable)
rogues

warriors are often good kill targets as well, but they often play with something that might be easier to kill.

You can choose your kill target either by threat when l left open or how quickly they die.
E.g. Demo lock is quite durable but if you let him free cast you probably will just die. Melees don’t have the option to CC as they usually have no spamable CCs.

1 Like

Wtf, you can almost get a 6pack for 5€ in your country? That’s the price here for 1. So im moving right away sir!

your issue is with one Person, don t put everybody in the same category because you dislike somebody.

Well i remember some whispers from start of bfa. :stuck_out_tongue: