Who will main Vulpera?

Personally I’m praying that theory is right and since the war ended (and its meant to be the last war) that you can play any race on any faction.

I don’t care if its a nice easy questline or the game makes you level from 1 again.

I want to be a cute foxy loyal to my hubby Anduin XD

1 Like

Something else I noticed is how their toenails stick out of their boots.
It looks kinda weird. I think would’ve been better if part of their toes/feet would also stuck out.

sounds a good combo for foot fetish furries
Otherwise yeah hopefully PTR fixes that

I know, me too! :heart_eyes: they are just supercute! :fox_face:

1 Like

It might be a bug yes.
Otherwise I’ll just hide the boots if I decide to play one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I designed my future Vulpera on wowhead it didn’t put boots on the model and I just assumed it was how it was and I was happy enough with that.

With the way their ankles work I didn’t see boots being a thing at all XD

Some helms removes their snout.
That’s quite terrifying.

… but why?

They’re the new Forsaken.
Now it makes sense the toenails stick out.

now thats just necriphiliac foot fetish.
Where is the regular feet dammit!

Seriously though the story seems set on giving the alliance light undead and the horde… well its their turn for a race from nowhere as I cant thing of a worgen race for the horde

When a worgen mommy and a goblin daddy love each other very much, a vulpera is born. :no_mouth:

1 Like

abandon that train of thought or else we get more goblins

Classic so gud you’re still lurking in retail forums.

lul

I would but I can’t be doing with all the rep grind, lost a few mates at the beginning of BFA due to them wanting to play a race but having to grind rep for it first.

If i will main a tinker in next expac, I will have my rogue be a vulpera. If not, probably just gonna level one while listening to podcasts

it was fine at first but then they added KT which was a different race completely but still human so could live as an Alliance only deal.

But Vulpera are not Goblins even if stolen from them.

The faction restriction comes from nowhere (I know the lore but thats not the point)

ill level one vulpera for sure. for this exp my mains are defined… maybe next. mechagnome… mmm i dont know…

I will without a doubt have one but I can’t betray either my gnomes and belfs plus without looking I am almost certain they cannot be Demon Hunter witch is the class I enjoy the most

Maybe as a warrior if I decided to pick up that class again as horde

Not this expansion anyway since I play classic or nothing right now

I will admit that I never liked close combat in the game but playing as a DH the gliding made it worth it

I just might. I’m grinding order of embers right now in case I’m too lazy to grind voldunai on my horde (so I can pay 60 € for double faction change to unlock the race). It makes no sense but it does. I guess I’m insane at this point. And after all that, I will try out a vulpera shaman and hope it will be my new main.