Who will main Vulpera?

I take comfort in the fact we don’t know if it can be either faction until Blizzcon since the patch wont be out before then

if this means all the anime/void elfs switch to vulpera I might play wow more often, so I can kill vulpera instead :smiley:

I think if we get a faction flexible mode, and it’s an if, it will be only with 8.3.5 or the new expansion. So Alliance foxes might still be a long time away :neutral_face:

Dude you even use the forums to do anything but trashtalk about what other people like to do?
The Void Elves will stay and people liking anime doesn’t automatically make them Vulpera mains, I personally will play a total of 0 Vulperas.
Sorry, the game isn’t designed to please you, if you don’t like it, leave.

1 Like

“Omg look I’m so mature, I think people who like anime are inferior and elves are ONLY anime characters!”

2 Likes

Me, I miss Star Wars

Love this reply

1 Like

Most likely not main, but I do plan to level 2 Vulpera when I will have the time, a mage and a rogue.

I main Horde and I meet the requirements to recruit them. But I’m not even sure if I’ll bother with that unless I get desperate for the +1 to my mount collection. Vulpera are the worst race they’ve ever added.

you unlock the mount alongside unlocking them

I’m aware.

then surely you have met the requirements or very close to

I have. I just don’t want to recruit them. The only temptation to do so is the mount.

i wont even touch them but they’re very very cute can’t wait to see them running around :smiley:

not gonna play them. They are not up to my taste. I’d be perfectly happy with just Zandalari and Dark irons.

What do you play then, World of Warcraft, Whining on Forums? Better go back to spamming shadowbolt for you I guess.

I main ally but as I have the reqs unlocked I will recruit them and any horde I decide to play properly will be vulpera likely (my horde char currently is literally just for rep grinds and max level).

Unsure what class. I haven’t played a shaman to max so maybe that. Or a hunter as I rarely play mine currently. Vulpera hunter with two hyenas maybe?

Warlock also, but saving that for mechagnome for the HA unlock.

Cant wait to play as a Goblin in disguise :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Main and Main.

Will lvl a Vulpera - Mechagnome to max lvl and will go from there.

Doubt it, gonna level one for the achievements but they’re on par with pandas for me. Too silly.