Who will main Vulpera?

120 levels, no new class, and the same old.

no thanks XD

Not my cup of tea. No.

I kinda want to, plus I wanted to roll a warlock anyway for some time now.

Iā€™m just a little torn since I havenā€™t played horde in like, 9 years. But itā€™s not like I know any people on my faction/server anyway, so eh.

No thanks. I got my dark iron which i waited for over a decade. Now only thing i need anymore is Wildhammer as either option for regular dwarfs or as an allied race.

I will not make any main or alt as vulpera or mechagnome. Not my thing so I will stay undead.

Not me.
Iā€™ll likely make a horde alt though (and that will be my primary horde alt then - so it will be another hunter :upside_down_face:).

I will not even unlock them, but they will be my main target on BGs.
Burn them all with passion.

today i found a new sworn enemy

Oh god i cant breathe ugh. Anyway, I cant wait to poison them and slit their throats so theyll die a slow and painful death knowing I was the one who sent them to a world of pain.

Dolly and Dot are my best friends.
Davidnl is clearly mad.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered, why purple? Why not green to match your eyes?

Cause she is epic, not an uncommon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

YES! Multibox with 20 of them and stalk and thus drive Davidnl beyond insanity !

Iā€™m not even remotely interested in either of them. Most of this ā€˜allied raceā€™ rubbish should have been barbershop options - the gnomes certainly - not some dubious attempt to conceal minimum work as ā€˜contentā€™. Some new models thrown into the mix may fool some people, but itā€™s still just watered-down filler. The ludicrous rep grind takes away any satisfaction Iā€™d get from them, anyway, which isnā€™t much to begin with.

So youā€™re still not flying then in BfA?

1 Like

Nope. I said I wasnā€™t going to waste my time there and I meant it.

Doesnā€™t seem like a waste to me, but itā€™s your call. :ok_hand:t3:
They should have more ways to earn rep though, I can agree on that.

I will just to annoy people

I will probably roll one to try it but I donā€™t know they do not look too WoW-like to me. You could make hundreds different races using animal models but is this the way?

The gnomes? Really? They are the only ones of the whole bunch who are not just a recoloured version, except Kul Tirans