Who's the better Paladin?

Because mighty overlord Mooly has nothing to proof to you and is not going to waste time on a puny weasel like yourself. To a mighty overlord paladin like myself humans look all the same so you look like a woman to me. Your frail bonestructure is similar to a tauren infant. My apologies… NOT!
-Mighty overlord Mooly out :muscle::cow::metal:

4 Likes

Sounds like somone’s afraid to lose. You’re afraid that you’ll lose to the might of The True Highlord And Ashbringer there’s myself. You’re northing compared to my purity.

Everyone is afraid of losing, child. What’s your point little one?
Tauren paladin overlords simply won’t waste time on insignificant creatures like yourself. Run along now young one. You have much to learn to become a master of the light like us, The Tauren sunwalkers, champion overlords of the light. :muscle::cow::facepunch:

2 Likes

P.s. There is more purity in my Tauren farts than in you whole frail infant body. :wink::laughing:

2 Likes

No you only got to be able to be Paladins because blizzard felt sorry for you. While The Alliance have Lightforged races. And soon Lightforged undeads. So your point’s invalid. And when the war reincites again and it will. We Will End You. And No you’re an insult to the light!

Stop crying my child. Everything will be ok for you. Here, have my tauren love. :cow::heart::baby:

2 Likes

Does the tauren milk make u moooooo if u are not tauren?

2 Likes

First of all i’m not crying. Secend of all you’re the one who’s crying. and thirth of all the horde fiends have no love all you care about’s war and with no secend thoughts about the consequences.

It does. :milk_glass::cow:

1 Like

Man pls Spare his life. Türiel is my favorite comedien on this forum :smile:
The legendary human fanatic kid :wink:

3 Likes

There, there. Shhhh… :heart:

1 Like

No i won’t shhh you think you’re better then The Alliance? Well you’re not. And i challange you TO A MOK’GORA!!!

I mean there should be a drink called tauren milk and turn non tauren into tauren.For the Mooooo

1 Like

Plot twist:Turiel is just a dude who has fun at forums and troll us so hard that we our out of competition

3 Likes

No i’m not a troll if i were i’d be saying the famous trolling lines.

Nah man you are also a meme here. You dont need to say the famous trolling lines cause you made some new :smile:

Yea im enjoying the show what he make.

2 Likes

How am i a troll then?

Because you are a hard core fanatic and you only focus on 1 thing and ignoring everything what not fit your sperpectives. Examples : paladin topics, fracttion topics, race topics.

2 Likes

I don’t try and link what you seem to think there makes me a troll