Who's the better Paladin?

Everything is possible man… everything. I can provide the milk for testing purposes… if i’m asked nicely. :cow::milk_glass:

2 Likes

You mean Mak’gora? Sure, meet me outside Lights Hope at 20:00 server time. Bring your mom with you because i’m going to ask her on a date. My purpose is to become your daddy. When that happens we are going to have a long, good talk about your behavior young man and cut those game time hours. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I must admit that i’m having alot of fun myself. Everyone wins.

2 Likes

Lol. Did he challenge someone to a mOk’GoRa again? :joy:

1 Like

Pff you’re not gonna be a challange. But i’ll meet you there.

1 Like

This legen-dairy (:milk_glass:) human fanatic won’t be laughing after he arrives at Light’s Hope Chapel. I will absolutely frustrate him with my actions.:fist_left::cow::fist_right:

3 Likes

Well at my place there’s power issues so it cannot be today else i’ll dc in the middle of the fight. So today at light’s hope chappel at which time?

Right. I accept your submission. Tauren paladin overlord VICTORY. WOOHOO MOO!

1 Like

No i don’t submit. Tomorrow it’ll be at. As i stated the entire place i am at had power loss. Which means internet loss aswell.

Soz you had your chance. You can’t challenge someone to a Mak’gora and then be a no show. The Tauren paladin overlords accept your submission. Where are my Tauren brothers and sisters at? MOOOOO! :muscle::cow::metal:

2 Likes

No i accept your submission. You’re to cowardly to reaccept it. I win you lose deal with it.

Maybe you should have read the Mak’gora rules before challenging someone?
There, there. You’ll hopefully learn from your mistakes. I would also have been afraid in your shoes, challenging a Tauren paladin overlord. Be humble in your forfit/loss. :heart:

Don’t you cryyyyy tonight!

• Guns and Roses :gun::rose:
2 Likes

Correction. Me moo man to afraid to fight cus i know i’ll lose to the mighty Turiel.

My penor is bigger than yours.

1 Like

No it’s small and really that kind of comments you’ve sunked really low just because the girls loves me way more then they love you you try to say that kind of thing without any kind of proof. I am better then you in every way there’s good. You’ve lost this aguement long before it even began. Deal with it.

My Tauren penor is huge. Everyone says so.

And by everyone you mean your mom. Yet you refuse to reaccept The Mok’Gora because you know you’ll lose.

Tauren females have bigger penors than you. You are just jealous.
I now return back to my home in Mulgore victorious from this debate. Victorious after your failed attempt to show up at our Mak’gora. I will now retire and your reply will be ignored.

• Paladin overlord Mooly
    Peace out
3 Likes

Sure just contenue to act as a kiddo and no you just wish that you were but truth be told you arn’t and i can easilly end you but you’re to much of a coward. If you wish to prove me wrong meet me at Light’s hope chappel at 20:00 pm for the mok’gora or don’t and be known as a coward.

Congrats on your win.Taurens are indeed a mighty overlord paladin race and I bow to you, Highlord.

2 Likes