Why are Draenei called space GOATS?

They are basically blue elves with hooves, horns and tails. Atleast the females, I dont know wtf the males are. So why goats? Why not space cows, they fill the same quota. If anything they are more cow than goat, becasue goats dont have long tails.

Also wtf is /waggle?? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

They are space goats and theres nothing you can do to change that :grin:

25 Likes

I’m not a cow at least!! :hamburger:

4 Likes

Because there made after goats? Thin legs with hooves, goat shaped face, with goat like ears.

It’s the horns… look at a picture of Yrel and then look at this… both are great at fighting the enemy!

https://gph.is/1uqPduI

Oh and don’t forget the spaceship thing…

1 Like

Never mind space goats. They are Hellspawn! It’s the feet… The feet!!

All that needs is for all the other races to pool their powers together and reveal them for what they are, relentless 8ft tall killing machines with a cybernetic implants and a hidden rocket launcher attached to their left arm. Space goats from Hell. Next time you see a Draenei run. RUN!! It is a nigh indestructible force of evil that will never be sated with the blood of Azeroth’s races.

Our only hope is the heroic Souldefiler the Death Knight, but she needs your help to bring down this menace!!

200k gold will suffice. Each.

1 Like

And we were so close to getting Space Cats :sob:

More importantly, why are you named Hogback? Can’t see any hogs on yo back!

The sound they make. Sure is not cow-like.

Rather space zealots. Trust I know what I’m talking about, we should purge all of them before is too late.

They look like goats
They come from outer space

SPACE GOATS!

There is even a spacegoat themed goat pet

7 Likes

One of my faves :slight_smile:

They have horns and ankles at knee height. And they are blue. And they come from space. On a big space-ship. That crashed.

2 Likes

All goats I know have a russian accent.

So this proves that Draenei are space goats.

1 Like

I also don’t understand why they’re called this way. Their official name should’ve been road material.

1 Like

See you on the cow level 5 thread haha!

You do know that we still eat goats?

What?? :fearful: I should start hiding i guess :flushed:

Be at peace in the knowledge that you will taste delicious.

https://www.africanbites.com/jamaican-curry-goat/

s-so thats why male draenei are so rare! they ve been all hunt down for their delicious meat!

makes sense. they re more meaty than the female ones.

1 Like