Why are paid transfer delayed?

It’s confirmed to be a thing. Why not let people who want to do it use it? Literally all you have to do is disallow transfer to full realms for the time being.

All the servers who currently have 8 hour queues will continue to have 8 hour queues until they implement paid transfers.

2 Likes

At present FCM is being offered from busy servers.

You should get a popup while you are queueing.

1 Like

Yeah no sh*t, and it helped how much? Not at all.

Paid transfers to a realm OF YOUR CHOOSING has been confirmed by main devs. There’s no reason to delay this feature. The game is literally unplayable. If you DC and you don’t log back in within the grace time you can wave goodbye to being able to play again that night.

2 Likes

They also confirmed they wouldn’t consider them until more of the playerbase had reached max level. Although paid transfers are something they are considering in the future I wouldn’t expect them just yet.

1 Like

Much like we shouldn’t expect this company to get good just yet.

Absolutely pathetic job Blizzard.

1 Like

Then they add server transfer they will kill the ide of classic and just make it to another cash grab game… If you ninja loots and behave badley you just move to a new server/change name. With the end result present… I’m so happy that I got lost and “locked out” in the server queues and never started to invest time into this beehive for a classic train wreck. I was sad at the beginning of the launch.

Kill the idea? Even original vanilla had server transfers, get real with that “idea of classic” bs.

You call it bs. Wait and see when they add all other things to the game. I will use this post as a reference just for the laughs and fun to see it fall apart. It dont matter to me sins I ended everything with wow. The only issue is that I have so dame mutch free time now and need to find a new hobby. I could not dream about how much time I did put into the game before.

Waah waah such melodramatic “oh i ended wow yet i keep jerking off here at the forums”

2 Likes

Yea, I will keep looking at how it all will turn out. The sad point is that I will never get back the years I lost to this game instead of going out and make friends in real life and do something serious with my life.

Serious is boring, and whatever you do in life won’t matter in the end.
You regretting what you’ve done is only making things worse for yourself.

I am happy i “wasted” and continue to “waste” my life in wow, at least i can say i spent it for something i enjoy.

1 Like

I xfered to dragonfang and I can tell you it’s pretty dead. We need more to xfer to make it viable. I’m in favour of paid xfers, I’d love to actually move to dreadmist or gandling

After every AQ door was opened yes. So you have to wait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.