Why are there no male or female Dracthyr?

Looks at wildlife

That’s a sweeping generalisation… until you produce an actual live pair of dragons to qualify your thesis, I’m rolling with the distinct possibility that female dragons are bigger than the males.

3 Likes

NOT ON REPTILES

1 Like

Again, using realism in your arguments.

As I said, look up the playable Argonian females in Skyrim. Tell me still, after you’ve done it, that real life rules should apply to a fantasy race.

Nor are we in real life when playing World of Warcraft, so your references to real life creatures are completely irrelevant. On the one hand, you’re using dragons as a reference, which are fantasy creatures themselves that do not exist, and on the other, you use real life lizards as a source of reference. What I see are just contradictions.

It’s not about wanting to see boobs. It’s about more options rather than less options.

The same way I would want the option to make my male Dracthyr have a broader chest rather than look androgynous, as this is also in line with the new philosophy Blizz has adopted regarding identity. Albeit that’s naturally more difficult as they are a reptilian race, it is far from impossible.

The Argonian race reference was to make a point about how it’s perfectly feasible to make reptiles resemble humanoids, largely.

1 Like

Argonians are one of the worst lizardmen model ever made.

1 Like

There were mods made for Skyrim to fix that for those who did not enjoy Argonian females with breasts. I do not see why Blizz couldn’t do the same, to allow players the freedom of picking either or at the creation menu and barber shop.

Dracthyr are experiments, not pure-bred dragons. One could easily say that some Dracthyr females came out of the experiments as lacking breasts while others came out with breasts.

I don’t see an issue here. Usually, more options == a good thing. Players celebrate every time Blizz announce that they’re going to roll out more customization options, but this is suddenly such a bad thing.

I am confused as to why.

3 Likes

Why would anyone need to see breasts on a reptile???

Some furrie stuff?

Dracthyr is the first and only playable reptile race.

1 Like

You’re clearly not able to see the value in identity when people create and play their selected races in the game.

You also seem to be squeamish about breasts. Do breasts frighten you?

What do furries have to do with reptilians?

I am just going to agree to disagree

Excuse me, but i can’t understand it.

I was waiting for long to play with some reptile race with look like:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6b/Warmies_REEEEEEE.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20211102092103

https://whfb.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/b/b9/Saurus_Oldblood_TW2.jpg

Dracthyr doesn’t look so scary and brutal, but they still look good enought, just like the Setthraks.

A race with 100% reptilian appearance, so I am going to be against the addition of any mammalian attribute to this new race.

Again, I have to ask, what robs you of the opportunity to give your Dracthyr the look you want just because breasts are added as an OPTION. An OPTION, mind you, which you are NOT forced to pick for YOUR Dracthyr?

Why are you arguing as though you are about to lose something? Granting females the OPTION to have breasts won’t take away ANYTHING from how the Dracthyr are currently.

1 Like

But it destroys my personal way of seeing the race. Isn’t just my character, It’s the whole race.

Well, then, it’s just a matter of disagreement about the race entire.

Agree to disagree.

Not every lovepillow is real

Whatever that is.

Boobies tharandrel nice soft warm boobies

What is the relevance?

Dis uan me mean

Because globes of love is the best?

1 Like

Edgy names mental 15 year olds will giggle at are reserved on Kazzak… what a shocker :laughing:

3 Likes

reserves Rashthyr

2 Likes