Why are there still old dungeons in game?

Most of my alts are just sitting in orgrimmar and I queue up for dungeons based on the selected chromie time. As long as you’re not stuck in an intro quest (like bfa), you can probably freely switch, though I haven’t bothered trying this yet.

I wish I could just queue up for a specific series of dungeons (or just all of them).

1 Like

I would love all of them option, you only seem to get that if they are struggling to find groups.

Well some already told you about chromie but I think its also good to point out that “new” players first need to do bfa content and later on you will also be able to choose from the chromie timewalking.

And once you choose a expansion for example legion you get all legion dungeons and if you choose outland you get all burning crusade dungeons etc etc…

But it really sucks. As someone mentioned above, if all dungeons would be available to queue, the queue would be much shorter. Imagine how many people are already queued to wotlk dungeons, how many to cata, and how many to bfa. All have seperate queues. Dafuq. All the more, the logic here is so broken. Wouldn’t it be nice to join bfa dungeons and suddenly wailing caverns for example? Old dungeons are really cool and I think people should taste them all, especially newcommers…

1 Like

capital …

And if you want to run the classic dungeons, you choose Cataclysm (is rly Azeroth) timeline.

If you’re going to correct me, atleast don’t get it wrong lmao.

A capitol is a building in which the legislative body of government meets.

But chromie is in the Capital (the city that serves as the seat of a country’s or state’s government.) not the Capitol (a building in which the legislative body of government meets.)

SO yes, his correction was accurate

2 Likes

You’re wrong as the above poster has said…

I don’t know where Chromie is in Org, I had thought they’s sit her in the same room as the throne. Either way, don’t really care, the point was made perfect spelling or not.

But your assertion of someone being wrong was incorrect. You cared enough to google, copy and paste and type a smarmy reply. …

don’t really care, the point was made perfect spelling or not.

Those level limits apply if you stick to the BFA timeline.

And you can do that by selecting the Cataclysm timeline from Chromie. Or maybe you’ll have to do some of the Cataclysm end zones for lvl 50… Yeah, I’m not too sure about Cataclysm, didn’t try it, but the point is you don’t need BFA zones to ding 50.

Yes. It should simply default to the selected timeline, but we can select to open up to all dungeons as a drop down.

It puts me off doing newer expansions even further. I still prefer the style of vanilla zones but I’d be more inclined to do newer ones if I had a bigger roster of dungeons than about 8. Plus I REALLY do not want to do BfA dungeons.

It would be nice indeed. Atleast in old dungeons you get the dungeon quests inside the dungeon…

I did get the option to queue for more dungeons once. It said “it is taking a long time to find other players would you like to queue for other dungeons aswell?” or something like that…was doing wod and ended up in a mop dungeon.

I cant either and thought this was silly. I wanted to do Azeroth dungeons and cannot. I do not want anything to do with BFA. Hated it more than work.

chromie time should be as it is… if u like one pick one.
but there should be a player time where your dungeonfinder just has random dungeons, all of them, and you run around the world without newcomer help.

No, there should be AT LEAST tabs in dungeon finder. What is the point of flying to chromie, change timeline only to join queue for specific dungeons lol? I want to queue for all dungeons in WOW. I want to have the same chance to join Atal’Dazar and Wailing Caverns. I want to have the same chance to feel new wow, and game to give me old vibes. This is just stupid and 0 logic.

some one told here you could do old dungeons with chromie. well you cant. i picked chromie lichking time with it (was the oldest one i could take) , i tought i could q for deadmines etc and no i cannot. its a shame really

can you not get a group and walk in the door?