Why are you keep giving instant spells to casters?

Shadow priest is like a hunter now… Jumping arround, hitting and healing same time without casting anything. Is pushback still a thing in the game?? I just dont feel like it.

1 Like

It’s stupid but melee have a ton of utility to prevent caster to cast so I guess it’s the new concept of blizzard.

The most insane are ele sham / boomkin both aren’t casting anything except cc or healing.

These instants proc while casting, you know how SP works?
I might not play pvp but i know SP’s well, you might wanna let them freecast less.

They dont even cast vampiric rightnow, i dont think you know the new changes for shadowpriest. Even if you focus them youre not gonna be able to lower the damage output.

1 Like

It’s basically a necessity nowadays since melee is kitted with far more gap closers than before, and each dps spec and even resto shammies have interrupts.
Hardcasting gets really hard with a melee in your face.

The alternative would be making all casted spells hit like 8.3 destro chaos bolts, and I certainly don’t want that.

It’s probably very noticeable right now because of the incredibly high damage numbers of many spells, letting some casters simply instant cast their way to an easy win.
Hopefully this gets tuned so that hardcasting successfully becomes more necessary.

1 Like

I main priest…
They also got nerfed seriously in some azerite traits, dunno if they use these traits in PVP but it was a serious overall nerf for M+ i do with it.

Classes have too many stops so casters need a lot of instants to be able to do anything at all

5 Likes

Casters needs instants so people like me dont just charge into em & turn them into my chew toy while they can’t do jack because i got 1000 counters to casts

2 Likes

Guys… i know caster needs instant spells but my problem is the point at they dont even need to cast…

Dark Thoughts Passive

Requires Priest (Shadow)
Requires level 41

For each of your Shadow damage over time effects on the target, your Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a 3% chance to trigger a Dark Thought.

Dark Thought
Increases the number of charges of Mind Blast by 1, Mind Blast can be cast instantly, and can be cast while channelling Mind Flay or Mind Sear.

You still need to cast to have a chance to get the proc.

Plus the voidbolts that are instant each 1.5 min that shadow’s can enter VF
DP is instant as well but… with to get 50 insanity… Is not instant.

What about Damnation and Unfurling Darkness talents?

To get these they have to sac fortress of mind + mindblender.
Are you sure they use these? Because i wouldnt…

They do in 100% of the games.

As you said :

4 Likes

Show me.
Because as i know you always throw yourself in a convo and trying to proove stuff, you might be right but… how so? :rofl:

You would know if you just played some arenas.

6 Likes

Anyways, its nerfed now as alot of you pvp players whine about them whilst being used to rogue+mage domination. That you never complain for.

The impact on pvp is not my issue, dont play it i dont care but loosing 20-30% of my output in M+ just because whiners wanna whine its too much.

The could take away the talents instead if you are so sure they use them, but they didnt. They buthered the spec.

Show you what ? A google link so you can tune in Shadow Priest streams ? A screenshot of my own queue sessions WITH SHADOWPRIESTS just so you can say it’s fake or something ?

There is literally no gain in arguing with you. It is a FACT that Shadow Priests who take PvP seriously play wkth the talents the other guy mentionned. Now, you can document yourself if you wish to become educated on the matter, or not do it if you’d rather keep talking while admitting you didn’t verify the information. In the end, whatever you choose, SPriests will still play those talents because they are insanely OP, and you not believing that will not make the SPriest PvP population not play them just to please you.

8 Likes

Just because i know you and how you always argue to prove you know something, im the last person that will trust your word on the forums since you proved too many times you argue about things you have 0 clue just in sake of arguing.

You didnt verify, i doubt.
Do you have a way to verify it?

Nah i dont believe you, because all you do is argue and when you lack a way to back up your claims you start insulting and nerdraging.

Playing around 2.4-2.6 in a bracket and 2.6-2.8 in the other every second day with and again Shadow Priests more than any other spec, and having to track the instant dot one because it’s so important of a spell is a good way to be certain.

But, you can even go further and actually watch high rated Shadow Priest streamers, which I did because I enjoy two of them. I already mentionned that.

If you can’t listen to anyone in the forums just because you’re a blockhead who never wants to be wrong, at least make the effort of gathering knowledge for yourself, if not for others.

I don’t think you understand. You not believing Priests play this talents does not make it a lie. They play it, period. Reaqon why, because it’s op not having to cast in PvP. Now, you might not believe it but once again, that will NOT make it wrong. Google and twitch offer you ways to verify information. You’re free to remain a fool, but you must understand that just because you stubbornly refuse to look at a stream or two does not make the games I and others play everyday a fiction. Even if it displeases your spoiled a*s.

3 Likes

So youre saying you track the instant dot and not the casted one?
Are you making jokes now in your desperate attempts to argue with the obvious again?
You are always a SUPER PRO player, you dont know SP’s damage does not come from VE and SW:P that the talent makes instant? DP has no cast anyways. Educate yourself, you look funny again.

Show me.

Was i wrong when you where barely doing 11’s and teaching us how to do high keys?
C’mon, now you’re reaching the point of you being you.

I dont believe you saying it, not priests because i know you always budge in trying to prove you know.

Again my point is not the talents, but you have to budge in derail the thread and make it an issue.

The point i made was:

Now take your invalid arguments elsewhere please and stop derailing the thread with your useless wannabe argument to prove you actually “know”