Why are you silent Blizz

The pvp is broken. But the worst part is that you are not even responding. Why are you ignoring this topic!!!

15 Likes

It’s broken how?

2 Likes

I think he meant to say that “the lore and estethics” are broken. Because that is the reason every pvper is horde, or so I’ve heard.

Come on man! Balance the lore Blizzard! Before everyone quits, wow dies forever and I run away from home!

9 Likes

Ahh so his problem that there is not enough Alliance to kill sounds like a “you problem” to me that there are to many Zug Zugs in the world

15 Likes

PvP is not broken. Except that premades face non-premades.

6 Likes

Well, i think they dont respond because they dont know the right solution and i am pretty sure that they wanna see what 9.1 will do to tbc pop, also no1 wants the generic nothing saying response so that might be reason too

the solution is to not pvp

Because they don’t owe you anything not even a response, it’s that simple

1 Like

It’s not broken.

1 Like

Because they don’t care. That has been the issue for a while. By that time, we should have had 1 way faction changes and free server transfers.
A lot of people think this is a player problem, which is true, but it’s also a problem that causes issues for both factions and is something that needs to be addressed.
Easiest and most harmless solution is free faction changes and server transfers (horde-alliance only).

3 Likes

That would be nice, and I would support that, but the cynic in me says blizzard will add paid faction change after q2 numbers release to boost the next fiscal quarter numbers.

3 Likes

It aint broken. Its just to much Horde meta slaves 2021. Reroll.

4 Likes

How would you feel, if suddenly your character gets deleted and the only thing you are told was “just start all over, lul”?

1 Like

That’s not was rerolling means… You still keep your character, surprisingly enough… you just make your life more enjoyable, as clearly BG ques mean a lot to you. I just find it odd you didn’t take this into consideration when picking your faction as well.

3 Likes

It essentially does. You are garbage binning your entire progress. You don’t have your main’s resourses and your guild’s man power. Might as well be character deletion.

3 Likes

How so? i play both my Orc warrior and alliance paladin.

sure, i spend more time here on alliance as i enjoy PVP the most.

Get new resources and new friends, the majority of my friends that enjoyed the same aspect of the game, being PVP came with me and made alliance as we had enough fo the que times, and this was 30 minutes not 1 hour+.

Sure, will you give me 10k gold?

1 Like

Don’t be so entitled and pathetic asking for handouts.

Pro’s and Con’s to everything, you reroll you get your que times but sure you have to build up some resources and maybe even build new friendships, apply to a guild etc… it’s part of the game.

1 Like

No, you are just being stupid. “Oh just reroll”; “Oh just get more resoruses”; “Oh just make new friends”, disregarding the very resonable notion that people value their playtime.

7 Likes

Its not deleted. You can still enjoy PvE content on Horde side. However for PvP its smarter to go Alliance and join a decent premade if you value your time.

Im a horde in heart but I also enjoy PvP. Being a 30 year old man with job and commitments made me roll Alliance since time is valuable. Join a decent premade and its a win/win.

If the Horde meta slaves respected their own free time they would join Alliance. They only hurt themselves and complains that its someone else fault. Just like entitled w*men on modern dating apps.

2 Likes