Why are you silent Blizz

Let’s start with one very important thing. The PvP is NOT broken. No amount of screeching will change that. This is a player created problem. The game is working just fine. When you have MORE people on one side and LESS on the other for the same amount of spots one side gets a longer Q. If you have 10 alliance in Q and 50 Horde in Q guess what’s going to happen.
Now for your question. They are silent because they are in a no win scenario. They can’t fix this because there is nothing to fix. And if they say anything they will get dogpiled by Horde PvP tryhards and min/maxers that think that a sub entitles them to anything beyond a functional game. And no a long Q is not a broken game.
The best course of action is to stay quite. I think they should respond but the shait show that will follow is not worth it.

4 Likes

I agree that on PVP Servers Alliance is extremely underpopulated, though I dont think merc would made much of a difference here, the ships already sailed. Im just surprised they dont offer Horde to Alliance faction changes only. Its free $$ and we’re talking about Blizzard here.

1 Like

Rerolling: more content for you xD

Content, I already have done, on a character with no prior time invested, no money, no resoures, at a time, where the majority of other players are playing the end game. I think I’ll pass.

4 Likes

This is what alliance got as an asnwer when they couldnt play the game since phase 2, reroll,pay to transfer to pve,go horde…now you get same asnwer,specially since this problem came because of brainless horde.So enjoy the queue time,its your own fault

2 Likes

I know, the solution “just reroll” was stupid then and is stupid now.

4 Likes

Reroll my blood elf sister :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi guys, we got in our french servers the same problems (obviously, the PvP is inter-server) and the same no-answering attitude from Blizzard. Worst, they are locking topics & ban people about that. This ignorance from Blizzard is not only annoying, but deeply disrespectful.

Max from France

2 Likes

Damn dude everywhere I look I see you commenting on this forum. I wonder how much % of your day consists of replying to horde players that it’s their own fault that they have to sit in long bg Q’s. Do you even have time to play the actual game aside from posting here the whole day?

3 Likes

Because they didn’t cause it.

BG Queue is working as specified: A BG in TBC is a battle between 2 teams, alliance & horde.

If a lot more horde than alliance queue up for BG, horde has to wait.

If players decide to create thousands of new horde characters because “need zug zug racials!”, there is nothing blizzard can do about that. Well, they could, and we recommended some of these things (faction-balancing login queues, faction-balancing char-creation stop, etc.) but people said they don’t want that because #nochanges!!!!!!! so here we are :sunglasses:

1 Like

But we have changes, there is never were ‘nochanges’ in reality.

Boosted chimps and meta simps.

The only thing which is broken is the playerbases mentallity.

Don’t hate the game, hate the players.

1 Like

Yes, some changes.
Other changes, which would have been good, like “preventing 10000000000x as many horde than alliance to be online at the same time”, have been shouted down.

It would be actually hilarious if blizz made population limit for Horde and instead of BG queue they would stuck in log in queue :smiley:

1 Like

THEY are scared to say they will do nothing about it so peeople will quit this SHHT!!

HE IS TROLL!!! Ignore him! Hes totally clueless! Do not listen to clueless dwarfs…

The clueless people are the monkeys who follow the meta and cry they can’t get into the game when they created the problem then create 10 threads daily telling blizzard to make retail changes that will damage the game and that they will cause a revolution by eliminating all the opposing factions levelers.

Anyone with higher iq than 10 would see that they can sort their own problem out without changes to the game and just live up to the fact they made stupid decisions but instead they all act like Karen’s on these boards.

Anyone who has asked for Merc mode really does have the intelligence of a goldfish

4 Likes

Cause some of the alliance here shows so much incentive to re-roll, great personality and all.

-inserts sarcasm-

The boards represent small percentage of the community just the same as the horde have shown their lovely colours on these boards the past month.

You just know there is no incentive to roll ally so you stay horde that is what it comes down to more pop,better racials and it’s very selfish to then demand the game gets changed to suit you guys to the detriment of us.

1 Like

They have come up with a solution to this issue in retail, time to do the same for TBCC. Why are you such a narrow-minded person?