Why can't we queue for mythic dungeons?

Classic players: “We want vanilla back! Retail has no social interaction!”
Also classic players: “WhY cAnT i LfG fOr MyThIcc???”

3 Likes

Mythic content is hard. At least it was at the beginning of the xpac. Right now, maybe not that hard, but you can easily overgear it, so you can ignore most of the mechanics. On the other hand automatic group finder is bad for every content that is hard. Every casual would join without a single clue, and it would be a wipefest. Nobody wants that.

You quoted me, with a quote of Vindolf :thinking:

1 Like

Please tell me where I said you would be forced to use dungeon finder? The LFG tool would still exist for elitists to exclude anyone without an ilevel over 9000 and super l33t skillz, so it’s a win-win for both sides.

1 Like

You know, there’s a reason why there is so many M+ boost services.
People who cannot get in to groups use them, people who doesn’t wanna bother sitting and look for groups use them. The side effect is mass spam from various boost guilds.
If you made a LFG tool which allowed players up to +10, you wouldn’t really ruin anything. You might actually see more participation actually, besides, the option to make a premade and push keys would still be there… - plus- it would be one way to beat the masses of boost services.

Whether or not it would defeat the purpose of M+ in general can be discussed. Because if we had LFG tool for up to +10, we could as well just have a dungeon level to queue for called “Mythic” and get the gear from there :woman_shrugging:

My core point was merely that from -MY- part, I wouldn’t have an issue with it… as long as there is places where people can seek to advance, test their limits, and feel special when achiving their goal.

1 Like

What would happen if the group is not competent enough to complete the run? Tyra bosses can be hard even on +10. What would happen if somebody leaves? Do the timer stop? How can you get new ppl in an already out-time run?

Yes, another benefit of allowing dungeon finder is that it would crack down on gold-sellers, because so many players feel the need to buy boosts because they can’t find a group.

I think it’s time for a blue response.

2 Likes

I am not a game designer :stuck_out_tongue: So I don’t know. I guess that if you had a LFG there wouldn’t be a timer, unless you go past as premade above +10 ??
Which is why I said that if they made a LFG option, we might as well just have a dungeon level option called “Mythic” and get our gear from there

Edit: They should really make it on +10 difficulty though. And not cheese it down :roll_eyes: otherwise it would be pointless.

If someone leaves mid-run there would be a mechanism in place to only add someone who completed up to the previous boss, and likewise if you leave the group. It’s simple. Don’t worry, I’m sure a multi-billion dollar company can figure it out.

Timer would be essential. And if they fail they cant just que for a new ten, but be bumped down to a 9 as everyone else.

129 posts of fighting with obvious troll :wink: You must be good.

Guys, just report him and hide this thread. Using the same “us casuals” and “those elite players” in every post, it’s just too obvious.

I dunno why people are against the thing OP suggests. Seems reasonable to me atleast. LFG tool does make things easier.

2 Likes

Dont think ppl are that much against it as long as its an optional feature. I know i wouldnt care at least. Just wondering how it would be functioning with keystones and what u can sign up for. Will it choose a random dungeon picked from the keystones the 5 members have in their bag? Will u risk signing up with a 10 and end up in a +2? What happens if u fail the run? Will u need to build up your keystone from +2 to +3 to +4? I’m sure it can be implemented for those that wants it, just dont come crying on the forums when they get placed in a group with close to no interrupts or something like that.

Are you dumb normal-heroic-mythic-mythic +.
Perhaps if you open eyses and not overgear normal-heroic-mythic with your WORLDQUEST HERO gear and did not jump right into higher m+ you would know anything and ,no raider would say such BS you have said.Liar post from your main and so you were then you got carried heavely.

https: //worldofwarcraft .co m/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/krillsey

I see your DUNGEON EXP/RUNs so blaming wow things i can inspect you.

Problem is when people like OP try to join or play with people like me we have different playstyles and for sure we are not even close to being like-minded.
But then op meets OP +4 x same type of person like OP and their keys go dooown pretty hard.

No one ever will carry you and have to for free cba to put effort pay for boost op.

You know, angry person, if you actually read through the thread, I was saying that IN -MY- OPINION I wouldn’t mind it, as long as there’s a place for the competent and competing player.

NO ONE has said that it should be like that. NO WHERE is it stated that it is even on the drawing board. So take a chill-pill and go vent your rage somewhere else lol

Your opinion is toxic.NOt rage just starting how toxic you are.

Dont think Anna was ever in scared of dungeons, but she did create the horde calm keystones :slight_smile: havent been in the zen hordes myself, but from what i read they have the same mindset as SoD so thats why i try to promote them whenever i see someone looking for a chill community to do all sorts of content with :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is not why they buy boosts…

:rofl: So now stating your personal point of view is a “toxic” thing because I said that -I- as in ME personally wouldn’t mind if it was an option :woman_facepalming:

This ^ what I would call toxic lol

1 Like