Why devalue tier 3 sets?

You know, only a handful of people got Tier 3 in Naxxramas. It’s prestigeous because of the black market.

Could also end up like the furbolg toy,
3 min duration breaks on being attacked and a 1 hr cd.
Still have dartols rod on 2 characters luckily. Used to have it on 4. But realm changes and race changes remove quest items :confused:

I’m actually envious of the OP. To have so little in life to worry about that you get triggered by this toy.

What’s it like OP? What’s that life like?

4 Likes

nowhere am I triggered by it, but you seem really mad :slight_smile:

Literally this. Not that I agreed with it at the time, and still don’t, but it’s done.

Also I prefer the OG Tier 6 to the to the new one.

Yet you went as far as to make an entire thread about it.

Seems legit.

1 Like

An ENTIRE thread

You make it sound like that takes more than 2 minutes

T3 naxx plate set looks gucci ngl, but using a toy to wear it doest feel setisfying at all. Maybe because mog it when you earned it back in old days or bought it by p2w auction feels like you deserve to wear it? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. I personally won’t use it if i will have a toy (okay maybe i will few times). I tried to buy dreadnaught pauldrons once when i encountered it in BM, but in the end it skyrocketed to 7 digit price, buying whole set won’t be cheap i suppose.

Yes dead realms are cheap, that’s why even boosting communities have got in on it now. They will sit and watch the BMAH on various realms for you, for a price, and do a gold trade with you so you can buy the item.

Friends have simply used the wow tokens in that way instead. Like the 10k piece he was missing.

1 Like

I might be crazy but nax 25 is the same gear color and everything? Atleast for Druid Who is paying gold for these items

Nah, the Naxx40 gear is very matte color, very simple.

Take the bonescythe gear for rogues, its a very matte clean grey with blue and orange stripes. The Naxx40 set is an overdesigned cluster.

Almost are the sets are like that. Naxx40 druid set is a brighter green with less ‘‘stuff’’ on it, Naxx25 sets look almost dirty in comparison because of their overdesign, hence why Naxx40 is desired

1 Like

Ok, having them side by side I see a few differences the set seems to have shadows on it for reasons and two blue tassle things of the shoulders, but if it took that to notice I think its minor hehe.

Or maybe its because I was 99% in cat form so never really noticed it lol

The prices especially for the leather sets is not because of Druids, it because of rogues, Whaazz for example likes using T3 rogue on his rogue and monk so wannabes copy, demand rises, prices skyrocket

You can pick up T3 hunter & shaman pretty cheap

Generally its T3 Rogue, Mage, and Warrior wich are in high demand

Ppl just dont want the value of exclusivity of t3 sets to be lost, which was lost when it was put in BMAH so here is that.

1 Like

I uh… prefer most the 10/25 reclours of tier 3.

I’d like the priest one though, so I may bid for that one eventually.

This threat is basically liberals vs Republicans, this time I’m on the republicans side: devaluing t3 shouldn’t be a thing.

They shouldnt have ever been removed in First place
And yeah all old sets should be aviable again and mage tower and Cm (and they can do scalign/set stats and level anyway)

1 Like

At first then a week later will be hotfixed to 1month CD with 10 min duration.

As a collector I will say what I have always believed should happen. Nothing should ever get removed from the game. Just add a token system so that you can only get the stuff by doing equally challenging content. I know that each season is different in terms of difficulty but the difference isn’t that big. Never been a fan of “times exclusives” such as the removal of the Brutosaur, AoTC mounts etc…

1 Like

stop wanting to give everything to everyone, there is no more prestige / rarity to have it’s gear if they do that