Why did everyone move to Earthshaker and not spread out?

I moved to earthshaker horde from Firemaw about a month and a half ago to escape the huge queue times and because Earthshaker had the medium pop status which reminded me a lot more of my vanilla server back in the day. On top of that this was around the time a few of the larger alliance guilds frequently raided Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff and Undercity so it felt like it was alliance favored . Tho it was clear with phase 2 that horde was much more likely to engage in wpvp + around this time we got a lot of horde from ZandalariTribe so the server got back to being horde favored with 53:47 H/A ratio.

And then yesterday…… with the announcement that realm transfers were closing A LOT and I mean A LOT of people moved to Earthshaker. If you were to believe the alliance from Flamelash about 700 of them transferred over which would defenitley have made the server if not alliance dominated atleast alliance favored. But because the alliance from Flamelash announced they had transferred so early (40 hours before realm transfers closed) + making reddit posts and telling multiple Disord servers about it. A lot of horde also transferred over to the point Earthshaker now has a high pvp status and Orgrimmar now feels as full as it did on Firemaw… So to the alliance and horde that transferred to Earthshaker, why didn’t you spread out across the 4 other servers that were available to transfers, instead of everyone swamping Earthshaker

There was a spread, a lot of people moved to bloodfang also

Earthshaker has always been announced as a nice realm, well populated without being crowded and having a thriving economy - it does sound like a good place to move, if you had to change realm.

Dragonfang is deemed dead - no one talks about Ten Storms - Bloodfang is either empty or really populated

And since a lot moved together too, I guess it is inevitable it atm feels like it’b being overrun :slight_smile:

There was indeed a spread, Bloodfang Alliance received about 500 level 60s that I know of (10 guilds transferred over the course of 2 weeks). The number is probably a lot higher.

The issue is that the remaining group of Alliance on Flamelash made a big shout about moving to Earthshaker. God knows why, they should have known the Horde would just follow.

I’m glad they decided on Earthshaker and not Bloodfang.

I just Don’t get why so many horde followed US here… all they want to do is Sh#t on us allies…

DW mate , it does not feel the same , i have level 1 character there , prime time is nothing like Firemaw … Firemaw almost crashing at prime!
PS: unless they give out faction change with complete replacement of all fly paths discovered … they just shifting ppl and one realm getting loaded another dead… this does not fix any ratio. I would not go Alliance due to personal attachment and memories from vanilla but tbh … this definitely should happen! inb4 someone say reroll from 1 … forget it , ppl are already 2 invested in their characters! Also … FC only to characters on any realm from the faction that has advantage, in effort to ballance not everyone elligable cause believe me … if everyone is eligable … it will result in more horde cause many are ready to betrey their alliance characters .

You don’t get it? Do you even know how honor works? Did you think Horde would just /wave you while you leave the server?^^

2 Likes

Can confirm everything feels packed now

No one talks in Ten Storms either lmao

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.