Why did you change dungeon reset algorithm?

I used to be able to enter dungeons more than 5 / hour. But recently i realized, inviting new person and letting him enter first to dungeon does not work anymore.

There are millions of bots farming 7/24 unbanned, but when a real legal playing person tries to sell dungeon boost service, you bring funny “improvement” to avoid it.

Do you want all the players to buy Gold from garbage websites ?

Revert it back and don’t change anything, stop ruining the game.

It was always like this - so nothing new.

sorry but it was not like that, maybe I failed to provide a proper explanation about the current issue.

We were able to run a dungeon more than 5 times if some conditions satisfied but now we cannot do it anymore, because although there are tons of other important problems blizzard decided to fix this.

Lets imagine a dungeon run by group of five people A,B,C,D and E in 30 minutes. Normally they are locked by 1 hour, buf if you replace E with new person who is F , now you could continue to run that dungeon without waiting as long as F entered the dungeon first. It was like that for so long.

Now they changed it, even if F enters the dungeon first, you cannot enter the dungeon because you are locked and it means to run same dungeon 15 times you need to spend 3 hours instead it could be done in 1.5 hours.

it has been 5 dungeons an hour for a long time now so idk what u talking about

1 Like

Seems he exploited system to rmt. Nice that exploit is fixed.
Bad that blizzard dont cate about those people