Why DK is so OP in compare to priest?

This question is not addressed to players only Blizzard. I do not expect stupid answers from most of players.

Do not say me I cannot play. I know discipline very well.

Tell you what: I can win with rogue but it’s very, very hard now (10 years ago was easy). If DK is on me he outheals my dmg so there is no fight at all only fast nuke. I JUST HAVE NO TOOLS TO FIGHT. Maybe Abolish Disease should last 1 minute? Why I cannot dispel Anti-Magic Shell and his buffs?

I am not saying DK must be nerffed - I am saying priest totally has no tools against DK.

Get a better Rogue.

All your posts are awesome :slight_smile:

I like the one about removing all buffs to party targets.

This one is also pretty good.

And honestly, as a healer, you are not supposed to kill any dps at all.

Becouse you are healer not a DPS

Well you cant dispell Anti-Magic Shell cos like name sugest it is ANTI-MAGIC

10years agoe It was normal to meet keybind turner who didnt use half of his skills on 1.9k , today you meet full bis people with perfect builds and voice on 1k so , Times change

You do not know how this game works about healers and answer me:) Why?

For all people like you: duel retri vs holy paladin ends up that retri has no life and no mana at all and holydin is at full life and mana.

That is why I wrote I did not expect answers from players because you have to less experience to answer me.

You are saying that. Well, to be precise you are saying, why can’t my healing spec kill a DPS Hero spec. There is an obvious reason and if you cannot see it I suggest transferring to a PvE realm.

Saying to people don’t post is really not nice and Blizzard will not answer you.

1 Like

Rogue is good enough, when he starts burst on me I suddenly don’t have 50% of my HP. If I make 1 mistake = I am dead.

I cannot do anything with DK. He is like 120 level for 80 in my case.

Every class has it’s nemesis class.

Reason is simple - what do you know about healers? Nothing. I can kill DPS that’s why I have written I do not expect stupid answers from players.

You could stop asking similar questions to the answers you are getting.

You can kill SOME DPS classes.

Retri beats warrior but warrior can pierce his bubble and has greater dmg. There is a fight. In my case there is no fight - it’s fast nuke.

Hard to believe. You need peel from your rogue to properly survive against DK. I´d still wager that you are doing something wrong. Does not change the fact, that priest is one of the worst healers to face against a DK, when it comes to tanking him.

Get your rogue to gouge him, disarm him, put slow poison on. You can do a lot of things.
Crying on the forums is not one of them though.

2 Likes

Yes, I can kill rogue what is very hard and cannot kill affli warlock but I can fight with warlock. Against DK I utterly cannot do anything. He is like 120 level to 80.

You have two choices, get someone else or run away.

For the OP it is, I think they are one of those people who expect PvP to be fair and balanced.

I think most of players expect that. Probably because of that Mesmer had been nerffed in GW2 and many classes in WoW.

Expectation and reality are not close neighbours. Blizzard deliberately don’t balance the classes or PvP fights would go on forever.

DK is a hero class!

They even cannot learn from facts. Had 13M at peak how many players have they got now?

UNIQUE SYSTEM OF RUNES !

PvP is in a very funny state right now :smiley: Lets wait till later seasons, when we can properly reach resil cap :slight_smile:

It’s a good season to be a DPS