Why do I get deserter debuff for being kicked?

The leavers after first/second boss get full penalty.

Well, tell that to my guildies who farm their loot like this, and they never got deserter after first boss ^^

The penalty hasn’t gone in yet. If a player leaves after the first boss is dead, they do not get the debuff and can also queue immediately again (I recall there used to be a delay in the past, but it’s not there).

My bad then, I thought this had already been deployed

Should have because

This is officially too late now. The damage is done and the problem will probably cease to exist or at least occur very rarely.

Mythic 0 is opening up tomorrow. Heroics are irrelevant by tomorrow. Nobody is going to care about heroics by tomorrow. Nobody is going to hardfarm heroics by tomorrow. This “fix” is going to be useless by… you guessed it… tomorrow.

Heroic rewards will upgrade from 571 to 580 :slight_smile: I am going to farm some heroics for sure. Especially the more strait forwards dungeons like Mists and Necrotic wake. I assume for M0 your need to be minimum ~585 ilvl.

1 Like

Didn’t know that but my heroics were already upgraded to 580+ anyways, so that doesn’t really matter.

Some might do that, yes but the hardcore crowd that’s constantly leaving after 1 boss to power farm a single item is not going to do heroics by tomorrow, I’m pretty sure about that.

M0 doesn’t utilize the LFD tool afaik? So there shouldn’t be any item level restriction in place. I think you could go straight into M0s with leveling gear.

My point is that this issue, that is created by power farming people, won’t be as prevelant (if existent at all) as it is now due to most people farming Tier 8 delves and M0s by tomorrow.

1 Like

I have 9 pieces of 571 :grin:

I don’t know about that. I remember tanks were farming heroic Mists for a trinket or weapon (not sure which) from the first boss while M+ was even available.

We’ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

While M0 or M+ were available? Because I don’t know what kind of person would farm a low level weapon in heroics when he could just farm a higher level variant in M+ as M+ doesn’t have any lockouts.
Seems rather odd to me.

All I know is that heroics will be dead to me by tomorrow and I’m happy about it. :sweat_smile: