Why do people here feel so insecure?

Really you take a question about that as an insult? Just wow that is really bad for you.
You might want to look into the etymology of the word.

I’m well aware of the etymology of the word. My problem is I didn’t come here to talk about me, why would I? So, either keep your silly comments to yourself and use the thread for its intended purpose, or leave it be.

I’m out anyway, if you can’t discuss the actual topic, I don’t want to be a part of it at all. Your rude replies also didn’t help. So, good luck with your life, because apparently, with your social skills, you’re really going to need it. :wink:

Bye now.

Literally, if you did not want to talk about it you could not have talked about it.
You are the one that makes this a thing what so ever at all.
Also, it is an in-game character it is not you, i really hope you know that the character is not actually you.

And you do not see the irony in this.

“Why do people here feel so insecure?” :wink:

I won’t be replying at all anymore, so don’t waste your time. Because rest assured, I’ve wasted enough on you.

Au revoir. :wave:

Yes you clearly are very insecure person as you went all crazy about a question about your ingame character.

ockham’s mate, ockham

This post is quite ironic

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.