Why do people here feel so insecure?

Why is it that every day or 2 days the classic community has to make stupid posts on the general forum?
Are you that insecure about classic that you can not even just play classic and let the BFA general forum alone?

And the general forum people here on the classic general do not help at all as you are cheering them on for some weird reason.

BFA and Classic can live side by side if you do not like or want to play BFA just don’t you do not need to yell about why you do not play it, something that seems to be Fing hard for some of the classic fanboys.

10 Likes

Lol 10chars

3 Likes

I quess it’s the same way bfa players are insecure that they have to come troll on classic forums every day?

20 Likes

could you link some of those posts as i did not see them just now looking at the general discussion site.

If you think i am making this post because i am insecure then you are a fool as i play both classic and bfa though i level slow in classic for multiple reasons including that i did this in vanilla.

5 Likes

go back to bfa forum plz

6 Likes

I will when you stay on the classic forums

1 Like

Do people still play BFA? Lmfao get with the program

7 Likes

i havent been on bfa forums though i could care less

5 Likes

true i see that too. and no classic is not bigger than retial, jeez these kids simply wont understand it seems

i rather play my little pony than bfa

The forums are a cespool. There’s more or less only people crying whilst they wait for their massive queues on the servers they refuse to transfer away from.

I myself use it as entertainment while taking a poop at work, that’s about how useful the forums are to me.

edit
Love classic btw :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Typical BfA player ignoring the fact the retail players keep coming here whining for changes, as usual.

Sorry but they’re provoked attacks.

2 Likes

It is just a contest to see which side is the MORE insecure. :smile:

1 Like

Because it’s the forums. The WoW forums (specifically EU because of many language barriers and misunderstandings) is very vocal, sometimes stupidly vocal about things that aren’t even an issue or are made out to be a bigger issue than they are, to the point where it’s not even worth reading.

Because the forum is full of stupid people, quite simple

2 Likes

I guess classic players are just 100% kind & never criticize anything and just loves everything & everyone, must be retail players that brings the ‘‘whining’’ for changes

3 Likes

Well it is definitely the most likely thing, according to occam’s razor

Don’t even start with that bs feigning ignorance, swear to god.

That enough or do you need more?

4 Likes

So because they want changes that makes them people who are trolls on the forums?
Some of these i can see but just because someone has a DIFFERENT OPINION to you does not make there opinion invalid.

You clearly do not want changes to classic that is fine but that does not make people who play the game and do want changes trolls or even BFA players.

You got to learn that you can have a differance of opinion and still like the same thing.

1 Like

Just ignore them, this provokes are just cata benched, they live of it to hide their lack of skill in both classic and bfa