Why do you hate Alliance side so much, blizzard?

bfa was pretty much a MOP 2.0… Same Story different Outcome… Makes it repetitive and unnecessary
Ideal bfa wouldn’t have the faction war, nazjatar can be as it is and it would end with the Release of n’zoth…
Next Expansion would be a nyalotha expansion, we would lose to n’zoth, die and the next expansion would be shadowlands. We make our way back to live and SEAL N’zoth, because he is an old god, there is no way we can defeat such a powerful opponent.

2 Likes

The bee mount was a delayed addition to make up for you getting a pterodactyl mount, it was not something extra that the horde did not get.

1 Like

Point taken. I forgot about Liadrian. Maybe subconsciously I still deny Bloodelves and Palas in the Horde :wink:

But Baine wasn’t in Legion. I did a quick search on my phone didn’t anything.

Well he was at the start of the expansion, I thought how there was more story about him there since he was one who was responsible for the recruitment of the highmountain tauren to the horde.

Says a Goblin !

:laughing:

That was planned, but it got scrapped
I Heard rumors About different reasons, but I don’t know the real reason…

And if all raiders jumped off a cliff, would you follow? There is more than 2 people still on Alliance.

Its not like you can’t raid, you just choose not to. There is nothing stopping you from getting World First with an Alliance Team. You just dont want it enough! :slight_smile:

Well. I tried. I switched server for this. I even considered English realms. But well, I lost faith. I put so much hope that now I have no hope for Alliance raiding.

I don’t want to stalk your wowprogress, but if you want to understand what I’m meaning, you should try Alliance yourself. You’ll see.

Ok here we go again:

For an MVP, you sure are pretty damn ignorant, but that’s not surprising given that most MVPs are just casual scrubs who don’t even do any serious content.

We don’t care about realmpop data as it’s not relevant. What’s relevant is that people segregate themselves into people who do certain content. So in this case, that’s mythic raiding. I don’t care how many Alliance characters there are fishing in Stormwind or ERP-ing in Goldshire. I care bout how many Alliance guilds are there for me to join if I want to raid mythic. WoWProgress is there for you to provide you the most accurate data when it comes to how many people on each side participate in content that people like me or OP in this case, are interested in. The answer is around 1:10 ratio as we speak. The feeling that you picked the wrong faction if you want to do something even if you enjoy their races, animations, architecture or lore way more is something that should not be present, EVER.

People like you that pull irrelevant stats that say that it’s about equal split are just so annoying because you choose to not educate yourselves on the matter. We are talking about PvE, not general population.

So if PvP mercenary mode exists, why the hell would PvE mercenary mode not exist? What would be wrong if they let go of this archaic 15 year old split noone cares about and let us pick any race we want but choose to fight for either faction, or just allow cross faction play for raids and pve in general?

7 Likes

Thanks you sir, for translating what I tried to say.

The problem is that you do care about that and instead of trying to get MORE people to join the alliance (as this is 100% a PLAYER thing and not a blizzard thing), You are pushing people to stay away from the alliance, hell you yourself is part of the problem being on a Horde demon hunter instead of staying alliance you changed to horde.

You are complaining about something that you are part of the problem for YOU are partly to blame.
If people like you had just stuck with alliance it would not be a problem but no you changed for what ever reason someone else changed and so on this makes the problem worse, but this is not blizzards fault this is a player thing.
It is also really hard for blizzard to change how people think just look at how many still claim X spec is the easiest in the game. Even though all of them are easy these days.

and what is blizzard supposed to do about it?
the answer is: the problem can’t be solved…
let’s say they nerv horde racials to the ground, while buffing alliance racials into absurdity, that would cause the same faction inbalance just in reverse…
let’s say they completely get rid of racials, or rework them to be useless, that wouldn’t change anything, because changing faction costs a lot of money
doing both obviously causes both problems…

making changing factions for free, wouldn’t really solve the problem either, because it would cause guilds to break apart, because some players might like staying in a faction or it would cause players to follow whatever guild…

1 Like

So that’s why switched side, knowing this couldn’t be solved, without hardcore imbalance.

Then try playing Alliance for raiding.

I played horde from vanilla back when Alliance was the dominant faction for raiding.
I also have raided on my alts on alliance in many expansions.

1 Like

Then show me your alliance characters for BFA.

Yes of course, I’m going to shoot myself in the foot and stay playing a dead faction with 2 good guilds per realm. I’m definitely gonna do that. Did you really just blame me for switching faction? You not realizing that Blizzard created this problem and now fails to address it in the moment where lore-wise and story-wise it would make total sense to add cross faction play or merge factions and instead blaming the player for not sticking it up their backside and sucking it up is mind boggling. Really.

It USED to be about racials, it’s not anymore. Except for trolls, alliance currently has better PvE racials as a matter of fact. It’s the fact that slowly over time, people went horde and now we are stuck with this imbalance that is now completely due to the fact there is just more PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH on horde side. Yes Blizzard can fix it, they just don’t want to. Check this year’s Q and A from Blizzcon and you’ll hear.

3 Likes

Here we go again with people raging at MVPs because they don’t say the things they want to read :sweat_smile:

But isn’t that their problem?
Alliance has enough numbers, as realmpop states and Puny has pointed out. If they don’t use those numbers to form raiding and M+ guilds and go lay on Goldshire beds instead that’s their fault, they chose to do that instead of playing the game like the Horde is doing.
Don’t come with racials can’t compete because after Blood Elf nerf and allied races introduction that’s just not true anymore.

PvE, there being unbalance or not I don’t see a reason for it to not be cross-faction, that’s true. But Mercenary is not the way to do it. Just let people play their desired races on their own faction and all join dungeons and raids together.

1 Like

I know about their answer in the q and a, but I still can’t imagine any solution to this, so my question still stands

So we, raiders, what could we do about the fact that Alliance is being full of RP/casual players? Switching side? But we’re being blamed for doing this…

So you can’t criticize anyone and point out the flaws in what they’re saying lest you will be accused of simply disagreeing with them? Compare his progress with mine and you’ll know I know far more than him on the topic.

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I’ve read.

This is just gibberish and means nothing. Sorry.

Thank you. So arguing with me makes no sense. We are agreeing.

Both me and Thaladrin gave you the proposals. Can you read?

1 Like