Why do you hate Alliance side so much, blizzard?

I don’t know how it’s going on English realms, but most of French Alliance realms are pretty dead. Which is the reason why I left.

Theres no horde bias and the populations are with 5% of each other on both EU and US. roughly 5% difference in both regions. Thats an acceptable difference and is probably as fair as you can get without introducing stupidly op racials.

https://realmpop.com/eu.html

across all levels in eu its essentially a 50/50 split. At 120 its about 55/45 horde favoured.

US stats:
https://realmpop.com/us.html

across all levels its 50.7/49.3 alliance favoured and at 120 its 53.4/46.6 horde favoured.

Ok, go to a surgeon in a hospital and tell him how to do surgery on people based on wikipedia reading and watching youtube guides, see how it goes.

And keep queuing up, I know Ashvane on LFR is hard but I’m sure you’ll get there.

1 Like

https://www.wowprogress.com/

ThIs a LiE

1 Like

Read the thread.

1 Like

Its a ‘horde bias’ thread. Alliance players are whinging they get the short end of the stick in both population/story/content etc etc etc.

Populations are fine. Story is meh at best with alliance getting away with a hell of alot (ransacking a horde capital, destroying horde fleet etc) even though i agree the story is horde centric this exp. The short version is alliance is bland. Why have a human do questionable things when you can paint a troll or a banshee or an orc as the ‘evil person with questionable morals’. Its just easy storytelling.

Read the thread. You are busting here like a blind sheep linking realmpop when we said multiple times in the thread which you didn’t read that realmpop doesn’t matter because we are talking about PvE players, not random casuals fishing in SW.

6 Likes

Its true, I have twice as many alts Alliance than Horde only got a few for core content and mog farming.
Realmpop =/= how many people = many people have alts different factions.

PS: Realmpop includes all characters even inactive. Many people dont realise that the Horde has a lot of players despite high pop in Alliance in Realmpop, is because that high population used to be Alliance characters who formerly were active, left to dust and created horde chars. So in essence, in Realmpop nothing changed.

Not regarding MM raiding, and to a certain extent HM raiding.

You are not a surgeon, you are maybe a raider, I’m not telling you how to operate and I’m not telling you how to raid. So real bad analogy.

Go find a solution that does not break the factions if you want to fix this because Blizz isn’t even considering it.

Best solution is mercenary pve option.

1 Like

wow, 14 alliance guilds in the top 100 eternal palace, that’s a rather big bias…

2 Likes

Now I understand, you are not worried about the faction balance, you are mad because Blood Elves joined the Horde, ofc its always that. Sigh. :roll_eyes: Every time people complain about horde bias they are angry because of blood elves, I trust no one.

Edit: Before saying I play Horde only because of Blood Elves, no, I play other horde races like other people. :smiley:

You don’t raid. You know nothing.

Horde all over the Europe!
Lok’tar!

Lol…
You realize factions aren’t about top models VS ugly monters, right? There’s lore to it. If you don’t like Blood Elf lore and the reason why they joined the Horde that’s your problem.
And what the hell is it with ‘‘Horde is ugly’’? Excuse me but to me Horde models look pretty good not just Blood Elves, even if Blood Elves are my favourites but lore plays a role on that.
To me you have Worgen that are ugly, male Gnomes are very ugly also and I’m not a fan on Santa Claus either. Both factions have models I find ugly and attractive and that’s subjective. Sure there are more people that find a Blood Elf good looking over an Orc character but then there’s also, again, that thing we call lore to decide which race we’re gonna play + we don’t roll all our alts based on who wins the beauty contest, there’s more to play a race than that. You might want to look badass, savage, bulky, short, green skin, be a zombie, etc etc…

3 Likes

It’s not. It’s a bridge across the factions which we don’t need and neither does Blizzard. They would rather have you pay for a faction change and I’d rather keep factions intact.

In my opinion this is a problem that can only be fixed by the community. Alliance endgame PVE needs more positive advertising and a lot of it, not to be declared dead constantly by weeping players who blame Blizzard for a player-created problem.

2 Likes

More I tried to convince myself and my mate, more I had hope. Harder was the downfall.

1 Like

Its so nice to see here the horde players which don’t do either m+ or a more serious raiding and not just a LFR talking like they know what the PvE players need in the game and what that content should get for the things to get balanced in it so that players which actually participate in it could have enjoyable experience on both horde and the alliance.

2 Likes

Its not worth talking to the guy, he has bias and has no clue about the PvE content.

1 Like