Why does Blizzard seemingly hate Alliance?

not realy well for me both sides does this, only difference is that is that happens less on horde, due to horde almost always end up in a fight where both sides can win, or where horde dominate totaly.
most alliance fights are always thight, and then none whines, or horde just totaly dominate, it is seldom where alliance full out dominate, though it does happen always.
and for alliance it is actualy easier to loose fast and get back in to a new one, than it is for horde to do so, meening if horde get one win, alliance can loose almost 3 bgs in same time and get same ammount of honor anyways, due to faster ques.

1 Like

I would suggest you start some topics about several characters on a weekly basis. Many people have SEVERAL issues when it comes to the lore and how some of the main characters really think.

I followed another RPer’s posting for a while today and he literally has no idea about anything at all.

1 Like

Honeybee? Different ppl care for different things. I do not care for honeybee. I would gladly trade honeybee for changing any of the things mentioned above. Let’s trade!

Play Alliance for a little while, then we can discuss this again. The developers should play Alliance too now and then. I would even say that should be part of their job.

1 Like

Well, the Bee-mount is perfect for Kul Tiran characters because it’s directly tied to their lore.

1 Like

She plays, and I also play, and there’s no Horde Bias.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I main Horde but I do level Allies and dabble a bit with a 120. There are pros and cons to both sides.

there is an actualy quite a lot, I have pointed this out before and in other posts also.

it all started in TBC whit the blood elfs, then continued through most of the expacs, par from some, and got even worse in legion, when horde got nightborne and highmountain tauren, and what did alliance get void elfs like what who asked for them, then lightforged dranei, both made no sence at all, nightborne should have been alliance and highmountain horde, heck they should have been skins for nightelfs and tauren to be honest. then lightforged skin for dranei and mag´thar for orcs as skin.

but that didnt happen, after that it whent downhill for alliance big time, due to racials and again even more intrested allied races for horde, where alliance got meh races, exept maby dark iron.

not talk to talk about racial skills, like what horde wins that also, and then giving horde the warfront reward first, what literaly killed the remaining alliance high end raiding guilds becuse they transfered to horde to be on same stage, and then there was no return anymore.

I think what should be done now is, to loosen the restriction on what race can be on what side, but still keep horde and alliance, but any race to join any side, would not be that hard to come up whit a story of why, or even change then names of the factions to something else.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that because the Alliance moved faster back in vanilla because they had the Paladin Crusader Aura. While the Horde didn’t?

And it hasn’t been adjusted, because it’s the same exact map.

yeah it was, though now alliance stand almost no chance to get there before horde, or actulay can not get there before horde, and attacking is close to impossible also due to up hill. Korrak should spawn randomly all over the map, several times in the bg now.

1 Like

They are never going to accept there is no bias. It’s the perfect excuse for everything.

Korrak isn’t even up when the Horde get there. He spawns after the Alliance have had ample time to get there.

Despite Horde being in the process of capping Snowfall Graveyard they have also managed to tag Korrak first in these situations. The only way to get the tag back would be to wipe out the entire Alliance. Ranged can be pretty nifty at grabbing tags at a distance. Some of the time Horde even half kill it in the frenzy of trying to kill each other.

They gived Darkshore warfront first to the Alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

And really I think some of you just want to complain about things that does not make sense. Like why are you complaining about LF Draenei or other allied races omg!!! You just wanna complain about “Horde bias”.

:rofl: Need to bookmark this to laugh a bit when i am sad.

Well, the terrain favors the Horde a bit…

Not saying it’s impossible, as the Alliance does win from time to time. But the terrain advantage is an advantage.
On top of the PvP advantage the Horde already has, but that just comes from a bigger pool of PvP players I guess.

Fighting that narrow uphill battle toward that graveyard is a pain in the butt.

But meh, I already got my mount :ram: . So it doesn’t matter to me really.
Wouldn’t have been there if it wasn’t for the mount anyway.

1 Like

Ysera is not an Alliance character and never was one, I don’t know why you put her here.
And yet the Horde lost like 5 times more characters than the Alliance and you don’t see Horde threads about Alliance bias every day.

The Horde lost, Garrosh, Vol’jin, Rastakhan, Sylvanas and Nathanos, Gallywix, Saurfang, Undercity etc. etc.

No it doesn’t, they’re pretty much the same if not a little better on the Alliance side since allied races on the Alliance’s side mostly have really good racials while most allied race racials on the Horde side are really underwhelming.

What? Where did you get this?
The map design has always favored Alliance because you guys have a bridge, a bridge that can be utilised in knocking people from said bridge.

So what the hell do you want?
You always say it isn’t enough whatever Blizz does but never actually say what you actually want.
Do you want some op racials that will make top guilds and pvp-ers be forced to switch to Alliance?
Sure that might help a little but that’s not solving the problem.
A lot of people also won’t be bothering to faction switch again and pay blizz like 300 euros to switch 10 chars over.

I fail to see how the Terrain is an advantage. I think half the problem with people in the BG on both sides is that they see Snowfall as the be all and end all and it’s really insignificant.

so you didnt read everything then, becuse I said lightforged should have been a skin for dranei, same as highmountain should have been a skin for the tauren, not allied races at all. most allied races should have been skins for existing races instead.

also yeah alliance got darkshore first, but when darkshore came it didnt matter anymore becuse most guilds where already higher ilvl than you could get from there. atleast those who raided mythic.

and from your answer I se you are only here to mock anyone who have different oppinion than you, ah well, atleast I try to show my point of view of the matter instead of just trolling.

2 Likes

this is true, though at a few occasions, when alliance come up the hill to attack, horde just mass nock everyone down, and there realy aint much you can do about it, and if that happens, it is pretty much over, heck Korrak should spawn in the middle of the map whit way more healt, then we could have some epic battles hehe.

I’m not trolling.
I just said that because there are many threads like this who just complain about “Horde Bias” who makes the forum more toxic.
Okay. Maybe mythic raiding on Alliance can be a problem. I don’t know. But is that Horde Bias? No, it is not, because people are joining Horde without reason, just because some of them are.
But that’s not Horde Bias.

In my last three BGs in the event AV, Alliance got the tag on Korrak.