Why does Mythic difficulty exist again?

You are the one constantly demeaning and belittling players with disablities saying there “training wheels” should be removed and the game should only cater to players like you .

I’m saying people who use addons use training wheels. You’re the one who’s been obsessed with disabled people since your first appearance on this thread.

They are not training wheels at all far from it and ive repeatedly told you to stop being so demeaning . You bring up not one valid reason why players with disablities should have addons removed .
Stop being an atagonis by calling them that . Grow up and be a man stop with the demeaning comments.

Stop with the demeaning comments. And did you just assume my gender?

No woman would act how you do. You think its fine to basically take the P out of players with disablities and now your adding to your troll comments about gender now . Seriously get a grip.

So, you believe men are inherently more evil than women, is that correct?

Im done talking to a person like you who thinks its fine to mock ,belittle and demean people with disablities .

And I’m done talking to a person who believes she’s purer than me because of her genitals.

Daestras got a point tho.

I have poor sight and colourblind + cluttering UI overwhelms me to the point I cant concetrate on numbers and letters. I need addons that can clean that mess and have indicators otherwise I will perform below average.
Making fun of people who use these kind of addons is what we call, a d!ck move. :wink:

1 Like

Except I said I didn’t mind addons who change the layout of your UI.
Pay attention. I’m against those who display combat data you otherwise wouldn’t have access to, such as tracking your opponent’s cooldowns for example.

Its a timegate and another layer of rng. Nothing more. There should be LFR, normal and epic. And epics would only drop from epic and epic PvP gear would only drop after 2000.

Reaching 2000 rating is harder than clearing a mythic dungeon.

As opposed to now where all those bad players are getting world firsts right?

But really the game does not suddenly become a lot harder to handle without them. Realistically a ban on add ons would turn to a burden on raid leads. You people act like add ons trivialize content when really all they do is fix Blizzards awful UI and offer some fight clarity.

2 Likes

As opposed to now, where people are clearing content above their skillcap because they get visual indication telling them precisely what’s going to happen next and when.

Ah moving the goalpost are we? That’s not what being at the top means mate

1 Like

Some people wouldn’t be at the top without their addons is my point.

hc dungeons are relevant for whole expansion for people which lack skills for premade groups for mythic 0

they are also very effective way of initial gearing up because some people dont want to gear up for 3-4 weeks using WQ only .

they are also widely used for finishing dungeon WQs for gear/azerite etc

A point that you haven’t even tryed to prove in any way. At the top of players compete against other players that use the exact same addons as them. Remove addons from the equation and you will still have the same players competing against each other.

Like I stated before addons contribute very little to your success when compared to other things such as skill and game knowledge. Nobody is just going to get some addons and suddenly be able to compete at a top player level.

1 Like

I had boss mods in Molten Core in my videos…

1 Like

Did it though?

I think many people who solely do Mythic+ do so because it isn’t as time consuming as raiding. Aka, they wouldn’t be doing any serious raiding anyways, since they wouldn’t have time for it. With Mythic+ they have an option to challenge themselves within reasonable time.

1 Like